Biggest needs before next season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario has to be throwing up at the OL play.

Bring in that UVA center.
DE Can Miami get in on Bogle with Mario?
LB Jennings Maryland
CB Banks from Bama

I can guarantee the FIRST thing Mario is going to notice is that we aren’t nearly talented enough in the trenches. We need to get bigger, stronger, deeper, and more explosive at the LOS

Advertisement
What do you guys consider our biggest needs? I personally think the defense outside of Safety needs a big overhaul. LBs is obvious but our Edge play was mediocre outside of Johnson and McCloud who are gone. Chantz and Harvey did not take the leap we expected.
You to post way less

Best Friend Calligraphy GIF by Ultra Music

A great DC that teaches tackling and aggressive play and a DC that equals or betters Lashlee, fill in the holes via the portal (LB, OL, and a RB).

Advertisement
We need Much Better Coaching of our secondary; both safeties and cornerbacks.

It was the same scheme under Diaz for several years and many of our DBs previously excelled at the U and gone on to the league (examples: - Jaquan, Sheldrick, Colbert, Jenkins, Elder, Deon, Artie).

Yet this past. season it seemed like these guys were often getting toasted, roasted, beat left and right, missing tackles, out of place, and regressed (would be curious to see stats comparing this past year's secondary with those under Rumph).

And yes i am aware that we had some young but talented players, they will of course make mistakes, poor execution can occur, injuries happen; etc. But still, our DB play was often underwhelming and these guys need to be Coached Up.

What do you guys consider our biggest needs? I personally think the defense outside of Safety needs a big overhaul. LBs is obvious but our Edge play was mediocre outside of Johnson and McCloud who are gone. Chantz and Harvey did not take the leap we expected.

Ima say an offensive coordinator and a defensive coordinator.

Advertisement
Entirely new OL.

Like the season before, amd before and before.

Looking forward to seeing what our Canes put on the field next 2-4 years.

Advertisement
Back