Biggest Game In Dade: Miami Palmetto vs. Miami Northwestern Official Game Thread

Advertisement
Dwight Bootle jr!!! Dicaprio's lil brother...

That boy is gonna be a beast by the time his class comes around, his natural cover skills A1, terrific footwork for a Sophomore.

**** bro Palmetto raided Southridge for all their talent lol.
Dont do this to me ok. If I ever see sed Irvin again its business. But Dwight's gonna be better than DiCaprio by a good amount too which is saying alot

Good game to evaluate Collins. If you can't play hard against MNW than you ain't doing it in college.
He's playing OL this season...

I guess he's still playing DT too, but being moved from DT to OT is usually not a good sign.

The last South FL HS DT I remember that got moved to OL after their Junior year was Renato Brown at PBC.

Oddly enough, he's actually been a pretty good OT at Lville lol.

Advertisement
He's playing OL this season...

I guess he's still playing DT too, but being moved from DT to OT is usually not a good sign.

The last South FL HS DT I remember that got moved to OL after their Junior year was Renato Brown at PBC.

Oddly enough, he's actually been a pretty good OT at Lville lol.

Funny enough, it doesn't seem to happen these days much at all (guys switching b/w OL-DL b/w HS and college). Not compared to how it used to. Seems like old canes teams used to do that on the regular. Or, am I wrong and it happens plenty these days?

Advertisement
Advertisement
16046220044524392617141995245396.jpgout here!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back