Biggest Game In Dade: Miami Palmetto vs. Miami Northwestern Official Game Thread

Advertisement

J. Marshall was one step behind all game on D period. Those highlights made marshall seemed like he was a lock down CB lol... hes not a CB, more like a safety. He lacks lateral quickess.. As i said earlier in this thread,, you can see that #80 Jean- toasted his A$$.. (Did i hear hes a Georgia Lean)??

Burns is even slighter and shorter than Couch. But he is also quicker and faster than Bandy with great hips and the same football IQ. I love his game and he’ll be a three-year starter at Miami. I remember LCE and skeeter glowing about him a year ago or more and taking a long look. Kid is legit.

We still need that guy who can take on the Brinsons and J Brooks types. If not Marshall, who? Arguably we need 2 more CBs, one high school one portal.

Advertisement
Romello Brinson is a BALLER. Dude nearly broke jason marshalls ankles

The amount of separation he created is key. If his QB puts the ball in front of him, Romello might still be running right now. Boy is the real. Him enrolling early is BIG.

Advertisement
J. Marshall was one step behind all game on D period. Those highlights made marshall seemed like he was a lock down CB lol... hes not a CB, more like a safety. He lacks lateral quickess.. As i said earlier in this thread,, you can see that #80 Jean- toasted his A$$.. (Did i hear hes a Georgia Lean)??
No he wasn't.
Marshall held his own plenty. He's going to get beat occasionally, he's playing against other major P5 prospects.

No he wasn't.
Marshall held his own plenty. He's going to get beat occasionally, he's playing against other major P5 prospects.
Marshall held his own but to me the most telling is how bad he would get beat at the line. That's gonna be a big problem he gets away with it csz of his length. His recovery is pretty good too.

Advertisement
No he wasn't.
Marshall did held his own at times, no doubt.. But.. i guess we have different views and assessment on how a suppose- 5 Star CB should inflict his dominance. He was beaten by a sophomore-#80 Wr (P5 propect) really bad and Brinson had the upper edge for the most part even without an elite QB.. I guess im spoiled since Patrick Peterson (ak johnson) destroyed my rubric of what a 5 star CB should play like every game.. This cat had size, straight line speed and had cat reflexs..

Willis McGahee Jr?!

sheesh
He’s family (through marriage). Goes by Drew. Pops tried to get him to American Heritage, but mom wasn’t having it (lives with mom full-time). Willis works out with him a few times a week though. Mom and step-dad have him with a nutritionist and trainer as well, but I don’t have specifics.
Nephew’s sophomore stats:

52 Total Tackles (29 solo)
13 TFL
7 Sacks
2 FF
1 FR
1 TD
3 Pass Deflections

@gogeta4 @Coach Macho, whatever happened to Tim Burns? I checked the UAB roster for both last year and this year and he's not listed.

Nephew’s sophomore stats:

52 Total Tackles (29 solo)
13 TFL
7 Sacks
2 FF
1 FR
1 TD
3 Pass Deflections

So Class of 24? I'm sure we'll all start paying attention next cycle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back