Biggest douche on ESPN?

Advertisement
I forgot about Israel Gutierrez. He's close to the top of the list. This pretentious prick doesn't know football or sports for that matter. How that fruitcake made it on sports television is beyond me. No one fits the "gayturd" billing as well as this bozo.

Kellerman is the worst. Terrible takes and loudly obnoxious.

I can't tell Israel Gutierrez and the pixie dyke apart as well.

Advertisement
For sure... can’t stand jalen rose or Desmond Howard though either. They both act like their words are so profound but they have the most obvious or worthless takes
Desmond, to me, is harmless, though; Jalen Rose…all charisma, the rest I don’t get — but the name of the game is entertainment, right?

I actually like Palmer and Galloway. Not afraid of bold takes; will buck the “establishment“ takes and they seem to play well together.

Mark May and Lou Holtz will forever be 1aa and 1a
Holtz is the biggest a-hole and it’s not close. Dude put every school he ever coached on some type of probation, including ND. I love these people to come off holier than thou meanwhile they’re nothing but frauds for example Falwell, Bannon, Holtz .... who pays attention to these morons Or better yet sends them money for their “causes”

Last edited by a moderator:
Finebaum is too easy....still hate the miserable prick.

Max Kellerman should've stuck to boxing.

But those what those PTI guys did to Sean was unforgivable. The U reloaded mentioned this, but stepdad and I happened to watch that garbage live. Standing rule in stepfathers house is to never watch that show. And we don't.

Advertisement
I love LeBatard and Stugotz - Why do you guys hate them? Because they do sports radio differently? Something else?

And no, LeBatard didn’t break the Pell grant nor wrote the original story. That was Dave Hyde from the Sun Sentinel.

Advertisement
I love LeBatard and Stugotz - Why do you guys hate them? Because they do sports radio differently? Something else?

And no, LeBatard didn’t break the Pell grant nor wrote the original story. That was Dave Hyde from the Sun Sentinel.
LeBatard is a gigantic fraud to me. He reps the Canes when it's convenient, and trashed the program in practice. We can debate till we are blue in the face about who broke the story. The fact that Dan used it to bolster his own career- at the obvious expense of a program he claims to support- is enough for me. He's not a Cane.

Secondly, he tries to portray a persona of being deeply representative of South Florida, while being so out of touch with the place that it's cringeworthy. He obviously knows nothing of the current demography or sports pulse of the place, because he repeatedly makes statements that don't make sense (as he has for years). The co-hosts on his show haven't even been South Florida sports fans.

And as to his radio show, it sucks. They talk about everything but sports, which is right on cue for the female-dominated programming at ESPN.

I don't understand how LeBatard's show gets any traction in South Florida, much less among Canes fans.

Oh, and the guy's Spanish is awful. Arguably as bad a James Coley's.

LeBatard is a gigantic fraud to me. He reps the Canes when it's convenient, and trashed the program in practice. We can debate till we are blue in the face about who broke the story. The fact that Dan used it to bolster his own career- at the obvious expense of a program he claims to support- is enough for me. He's not a Cane.

Secondly, he tries to portray a persona of being deeply representative of South Florida, while being so out of touch with the place that it's cringeworthy. He obviously knows nothing of the current demography or sports pulse of the place, because he repeatedly makes statements that don't make sense (as he has for years). The co-hosts on his show haven't even been South Florida sports fans.

And as to his radio show, it sucks. They talk about everything but sports, which is right on cue for the female-dominated programming at ESPN.

I don't understand how LeBatard's show gets any traction in South Florida, much less among Canes fans.

Oh, and the guy's Spanish is awful. Arguably as bad a James Coley's.
Yeah, I guess we agree to disagree on this one. That’s cool.

To LeBatard’s credit, as a journalist, he has said he would never not publish a story in which illegal things have happened at his alma matter or any program or team.

His show is different and I personally have enjoyed that for the last 16 years. There are 100 other sports shows to chose from That all sound a like for your choosing.

Advertisement

To LeBatard’s credit, as a journalist, he has said he would never not publish a story in which illegal things have happened at his alma matter or any program or team.

His show is different and I personally have enjoyed that for the last 16 years. There are 100 other sports shows to chose from That all sound a like for your choosing.
For those who do not get the show the long essay is what I expect. LeBatard refuses to be like your typical sports show that why I watch/hear it everyday for the last 7 years and why it is the #2 DL sports radio show. LeBatard plays the serious radio guy as a bit so he looks like an ******* when the others joke around. If ESPN drops him they will be losing tons of followers.

He found this out by hanging around athletes and getting inside , yet this was going on at FSU and UF. He sold his alma mater out to start a career. Ironically sec schools cheat their asses off and no stories by their journalists. Weird how that works.

Dude is a trash human that’s not even funny. He uses goofy comedy schtick and race baiting to entertain. While not knowing anything about sports. F him.

He found this out by hanging around athletes and getting inside , yet this was going on at FSU and UF. He sold his alma mater out to start a career. Ironically sec schools cheat their asses off and no stories by their journalists. Weird how that works.

Dude is a trash human that’s not even funny. He uses goofy comedy schtick and race baiting to entertain. While not knowing anything about sports. F him.
Not going to disagree with you on some things. He was a young 23-25 year old trying to make a name and career for himself. I can understand the vitrol for that but being I my 40’s now, I know I made some bad choices as well in my early 20’s job related.

Advertisement
Back