Biggest douche on ESPN?

Advertisement
The list is far longer than those two.

No list is complete without Olbermann, Stephen A Smith and that imbecile Skip Bayless.

And don’t get me started on that ****** who talked **** about Sean Taylor after he was shot at home.

Advertisement
I know Paul Finebaum has his own show on the SEC network, but he does talk occasionally on ESPN. So he takes the cake. By far. He’s the biggest douche. Mark May isn’t on ESPN anymore but he was a big Miami hater.

I know Paul Finebaum has his own show on the SEC network, but he does talk occasionally on ESPN. So he takes the cake. By far. He’s the biggest douche. Mark May isn’t on ESPN anymore but he was a big Miami hater.
Finebum is too easy of a target. ESPN has him on their network much the same way "The Five" has Juan Williams, "The View" had Elisabeth Hasselbeck, and Food Networks "The Kitchen" hosts with Sunny Anderson--whose mac'n'cheese looks like yellow ****.

Are we talking current or former or both? Current: LeBastard. All time, Jemele. Honorable Mention: Van Pelt. (never really like that guy; too pretentious and soap-boxy.)

Advertisement
Finebum is too easy of a target. ESPN has him on their network much the same way "The Five" has Juan Williams, "The View" had Elisabeth Hasselbeck, and Food Networks "The Kitchen" hosts with Sunny Anderson--whose mac'n'cheese looks like yellow ****.

Are we talking current or former or both? Current: LeBastard. All time, Jemele. Honorable Mention: Van Pelt. (never really like that guy; too pretentious and soap-boxy.)
swap out sunny anderson for katie lee but i agree with the analogy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark May and Lou Holtz will forever be 1aa and 1a

Mark May....hated that guy...ANy journalist who shows bias in any way is no journalist they are propagandists. That goes for sports and politics.

Just shut your piehole on your opinion and give me facts please.

Espn isn’t worth watching anymore. When I do feel like hearing some ****** takes Though, I watch a few mins of Cowherd. That’s more than enough. Plus at least with Cowherd it’s the same basic hot takes but there is no yelling and screaming.

Advertisement
Back