Bigger coaching failure; Mario or Freeman

52C6ACA1-D7A4-4365-8700-446AC565C245.jpeg

🤷🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
You'd think this Bucket Head MFer would've learned.....
View attachment 260644
Exactly what I thought. This time was worse bc he could’ve ran the clock out.

He doesn’t learn and his press conference showed he still doesn’t fully understand what happened. It was joked about last year that he needs to be in the recruiting section during games and not on the sidelines with a headset. That’s not a joke anymore.

Mario's situation was worse as this was his call whereas one could argue that not having enough or the right players on the field is on the coordinators or even the positional coaches as the head man has many things going on during game and they may not have time to count players.

Interestingly enough, I see alot coaches not do the "Victory" formation when they have the game won and I always wondered what if they needlessly fumbled the ball. In typical Cane fashion it was our coach who fugged around and found out.
Which could be fine if you are up by more than 1 score.

For those of who (I maybe in that camp) who say Mario, and that it is the dumbest coaching decision in CFB history, @NC_Canes_11, then does that mean Mario is mentally challenged? A smart person cannot possibly do the dumbest thing in history.

So moving froward do we accept that we have a dummy as a head coach but we will cheer and support nonetheless?
We have had a Radio before
Why not

Advertisement
Back