Big10 coaches mad at Urban

Problem2

All-American
Premium
**** son I hate Urban as much as the next guy but this is some pansy ****

"One issue is Meyer's strategy of poaching commitments from other conference schools.

In the two months after being hired by the Buckeyes, Meyer managed to flip several players, including defensive Se'Von Pittman from Michigan State and offensive lineman Kyle Dodson from Wisconsin.

Spartans coach Mark Dantonio, a former Ohio State assistant, wasn't pleased.

"They've got a new coach, and it's different," Dantonio told The Detroit News. "I would say it's pretty unethical, in the end."

Meyer also took advantage of Penn State's disarray following the firing of coach Joe Paterno which led to the Buckeyes grabbing All-USA defensive lineman Tommy Schutt and linebacker Camren Williams from the Nittany Lions.

Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema, like Dantonio, was unhappy about the developments and was proactive about addressing his concerns about Meyer.

"There are a few things that happened early on that I made people aware of that I didn't want to see in this league, that I had seen take place in other leagues," Bielema told CBS Chicago. "Other recruiting tactics, other recruiting practices that are illegal."

Advertisement
As we like to say, dont like us celebrating, dont let us in the end zone.

Urban will still pull a few from Florida but I am definitely glad he is outta here.

sour grapes to be honest.

Bielema complained. Barry Alvarez then said its still recruiting until they sign the papers.

Advertisement
Back