Big Time Quote From Banda

Advertisement
I didn't say he should, I said we have a better chance at landing him than a OOS RB.
Oh so I should settle for a kid that probably won’t crack my two deep because he’s from SFL and he’s “easier”. Cool...

Last edited:
We have a much better chance at landing Henry Parrish or another RB in state than we do at getting Lamy Constant.

Most of our OOS commits for 2020 will probably be on the OL & DT, but RB, WR, DB, LB & DE will be players in state & primarily from South Fla.

I dont get it. Youre smart enough to know Banda isnt saying dont recruit locally. **** nobody puts more time into recruiting S FL than Banda, and it's shown early with the Jr Day commits.

Of course we will recruit the **** out of the state, probably even more aggressively with Diaz in charge.

But the staff is starting to realize they need to identify and move on from the specific local kids who string us along in their recruitment in search of SEC offers, bags, or other reasons just not to commit.

And where they cant meet their recruiting needs locally, theyre going to look OOS and now not wait until the last minute to do so. I didnt think Banda said anything that CIS hasnt begged for for years

How about don't go 7-6? Pathetic quote from elite whiffer Panda. Always prioritize the state of Miami.

Advertisement
Screenshot_2019-02-07-15-48-32.pngThis is why the #2 corner in the nation has been begging for a offer while Henry Gray is all in with Clemson... Have to stop catering to these kids

I dont get it. Youre smart enough to know Banda isnt saying dont recruit locally. **** nobody puts more time into recruiting S FL than Banda, and it's shown early with the Jr Day commits.

Of course we will recruit the **** out of the state, probably even more aggressively with Diaz in charge.

But the staff is starting to realize they need to identify and move on from the specific local kids who string us along in their recruitment in search of SEC offers, bags, or other reasons just not to commit.

And where they cant meet their recruiting needs locally, theyre going to look OOS and now not wait until the last minute to do so. I didnt think Banda said anything that CIS hasnt begged for for years
I don't disagree with that strategy at all, I've been hoping for it myself.

What I'm pushing back on is fans that are anti South Fla & think there's going to be some OOS revolution flooding into Miami's classes, it's just not going to happen.

All I'm trying to find out is what fans think is actually going to happen, which elite 4/5-star OOS players do they think we're actually going to get? We can get mid-tier 3-star players from other places real easy, but does that solve the problem? That's all I'm trying to figure out.

How about don't go 7-6? Pathetic quote from elite whiffer Panda. Always prioritize the state of Miami.
So quick question. How come ND wins with similar ranked classes to us while we struggle since it’s that simple? How about we prioritize who wants to be here like they do instead of a state that doesn’t exist anymore because of how much it’s been exposed since the 90’s?

Advertisement
I don't disagree with that strategy at all, I've been hoping for it myself.

What I'm pushing back on is fans that are anti South Fla & think there's going to be some OOS revolution flooding into Miami's classes, it's just not going to happen.
So then what’s the argument here? Nobody’s saying that.

So we've officially given up our only historical recruiting advantage. Got it.

Let's see how it plays out.

So you don’t see how due to sucking and bags, it’s no longer a recruiting advantage
Got it.

Let’s see how this plays out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we've officially given up our only historical recruiting advantage. Got it.

Let's see how it plays out.

I bet he is saying there are going to stop wasting time on the divas that have no interest in staying home and want the bags. And really does it make a difference cause even though we have a top "ranked " defense and we kept everyone on the D side....they still couldnt close on top tier SFL divas

So quick question. How come ND wins with similar ranked classes to us while we struggle since it’s that simple? How about we prioritize who wants to be here like they do instead of a state that doesn’t exist anymore because of how much it’s been exposed since the 90’s?
Have you seen the coaching we had for the past decade+? I never said I'm against finding the Brevins of the world but you prioritize SFla period.

Advertisement
Back