BIG TEN DONE

Advertisement
You guys are assuming the ACC and SEC will play in the fall. Watch, they will cave and cancel their seasons as well. I don’t even have to mention the PAC-12. We know they will cancel.
The Big 10 and Pac 12 have been regressive for decades. They were the last ones to agree to having a true National Championship due to their stupid Rose Bowl affiliations.

You really think other Conferences care about their decisions? Especially the SEC?

Last edited:
How can a team be the 2020 national champion if they didn't play a single game in 2020?
I guess I'm assuming that it would still count towards to the 2020 football season not so much the calendar year... Something like that... lol

Advertisement
Seems like the NFL is going to be getting a lot of bargains in next year's draft.

Supply > Demand.

The Big 10 and Pac 12 have been regressive for decades. They were the last ones to agree to having a true Notional Championship due to their stupid Rose Bowl affiliations.

You really think other Conferences care about their decisions? Especially the SEC?
All true. I just think there will be heat on the ACC and SEC by their school presidents to not go forward with football in the fall

Advertisement
There will now be a ton of pressure over the next 72h for other conferences to follow suit. If we make it 'til Friday, I'll be cautiously optimistic. But still feels like a coin toss at this point.

There will now be a ton of pressure over the next 72h for other conferences to follow suit. If we make it 'til Friday, I'll be cautiously optimistic. But still feels like a coin toss at this point.

SEC, Big 12 and ACC are standing hard in the paint. Multiple news people have said they're not caving in because of what the Pac12 and Big10 does.

Advertisement
Come on man, we lost to FIU and La Tech less than a year ago, we ain't running the table

Don’t be such a downer, man. All we need is for the rest of the Power 5 conferences and Clemson to bow out, along with some of the tougher AAC teams. Running the table is within our grasp.

Guys answer this for me. So if the big TEN released their schedule last week and now they cancelled their season because of new medical information what could that possibly be. How come they aren't releasing that top secret new information to the rest of the general population. If its not safe for them to play why don't they warn these other conferences along with the NBA, MLB, & NFL to save them from the long term effects of this new information.

Advertisement
now this presents an interesting question. Can you crown a national champion this year without all P5 participating? I see our luck we roll the table and beat Clemson somehow and there’s no place to play the CFB championship.
If voters opt out, does the winner not claim the Presidency.

Guys answer this for me. So if the big TEN released their schedule last week and now they cancelled their season because of new medical information what could that possibly be. How come they aren't releasing that top secret new information to the rest of the general population. If its not safe for them to play why don't they warn these other conferences along with the NBA, MLB, & NFL to save them from the long term effects of this new information.

There is no new medical information.

Advertisement
Back