Big Poppa Cane Still Around?

Cuse2Miami26

Freshman
A buddy and I were trying to remember the "original" twitter insider and took us forever to remember this clown. Is he still around? He blocked me after I told him he knew nothing and was a blowhard.

From what I remember he was much worse that the thief Laz.

Advertisement
He was about an hour ago. He posted in "Grier Transferring" on the Recruiting Board.

He's still around - he actually goes by the BigPoopaCane is mostly on the WEZ

Advertisement
I think he's referring to the dude that was supposedly in with Patrick Johnson. Kept saying he was coming here even after he decommitted to LSU.

Don't think he's talking about POOPS.

BigConch maybe or some ****.

Advertisement
I heard he was arrested in Thailand doing some very sick things. Even more disturbing is that he's also rumored to be DBC's biological father. It's messy on both fronts.

I heard that he and Hulkacaneiac were trying to capture live footage of Golden running for the airport (very slowly) when out of nowhere a bear driving a car pulled up and someone who looked a lot like Dannyboycane helped Golden into the car, and ran BigPoppaCane over. Now I know it's not Danny because a bear killed him so why a bear was driving the car I have no idea, but Heather did seem very sad on ESPN the other day. Something about the darkside and turning. I thought it was just a star wars reference, but maybe there is more to it.

Anyway Golden has been rumored to be living in Danny's old basement. This I can't confirm, but a bear has been seen going to and from the house in New Jersey dodging child support payments and bringing in groceries.

Hopefully we'll get to the whole bottom of this.

Advertisement
Back