Big news tomorrow...

Here it comes!
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I realize that; however, in order to be able to go on the road recruiting, he has to have been elevated (at least temporarily) to an on field position. That means that at least one of our offensive on field coaching positions has not yet been filled.
Not true. In his new role he is allowed to be in the road accompanying the coaches while recruiting without being an on field coach

Advertisement
I'd be cool w the Kiffenator, he would fit right in and has a little swag, him and Manny would be a good fit, both young and in your face aggressive
Yeah I think we'd wreck the ACC for a few years. If he didn't bolt for a bigger job too quickly but that would be a great sign for someone highly qualified to replace him

Yeah I think we'd wreck the ACC for a few years. If he didn't bolt for a bigger job too quickly but that would be a great sign for someone highly qualified to replace him
Kiffin would be a homerun hire. With that said, I would also be really happy with Applewhite/Martin combo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I bet Manny smart enough to make Kiff guarantee him 2 years minimum, or face Cuban mafia

Advertisement
I’d kill for Kiff. We’d run it up on everyone and not say sorry. The administration would never allow him to be hired though

Advertisement
Back