Big news tomorrow...

Hmmm.. I have no clue but ill take a guess.

Joe Lombardi?

joe-lombardijpg-a740b049d7a51375.jpg

Dan Campbell?

dan-campbell.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny is somewhere out west. You all think they'll announce an offensive staff while he's gone?

Why would he need to be in the city for it? Press release. Canned statements. Tweets. Those can be done anywhere. There isn't gonna be a presser.
Just seems like how you'd want to do it... HC showing his support for the guy thats arguably Miami's most important hire.

Advertisement
Hate to do it but I just got a text 5 mins ago that the OC will be announced today. This same person told me early December Bubba Bolden was coming and a lot more accurate info through out the past few months so let’s see. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Why do you hate it? You're like the 65th insider alleged insider to pop up in this board, you're in good company bro

Advertisement
Hate to do it but I just got a text 5 mins ago that the OC will be announced today. This same person told me early December Bubba Bolden was coming and a lot more accurate info through out the past few months so let’s see. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Did you mean to say the OC will NOT be announced today?

The fact that Cooney is out on the road recruiting means either he is the new WR coach OR we still don’t have the coaching spots filled on the offense and they made him a temp recruiting coach. Either way, that’s not a great development.

Advertisement
With three offensive txs coming either an OC is already in place or Diaz is a **** of a salesman. Which is it?

2 of the 3 signed before Richt retired. I do think there is an OC in place. Don't think the rest of the staff is filled out yet, hence Cooney on the road recruiting.

Just seems like how you'd want to do it... HC showing his support for the guy thats arguably Miami's most important hire.
Agreed. You don’t promise a splash hire, delay announcing, then tell the world who the staff is via Skype.

Advertisement
Back