Big day for UF

Advertisement
**** those guys.

35.gif

Are we not supposed to beat them?

Of course they're going to get a ton of kids from north florida. Who gives a ****. As long as they don't clean up in our territory it doesn't matter.

Advertisement
muschump is taking the Texas philosophy to Fla and loading up on kids early in the process. When they go 6-6 again we will see if he is till around.

No surprise. UF an FSU will continue to get most of the 4 stars kids inside an outside of the state in comparison to us. Golden will have to continue to do a great job evaluating and developing talent. 4 and 5 stars kids won't be easy for us to land unless they have been hardcore Canes for a long time ala Duke.

Last edited:
Advertisement
we're talking about Mushchump... LOL.. Mushchump mannnnn... UF is a hot mess right now. I bet they lose at least 5 games next year.

What type of players committed? Any studs?

S Nick Washington is pretty good, the WR Nelson is good I guess, we offed him I think a week or two ago. They got another S I can't think of his name, I guess the prize recruit would be Kelvin Taylor.

I think we have a good shot at Leon McQuay now cuz I don't see Gators having any room for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back