Big day for UF

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Corch Muschamp picked up 5 four star players, including two safety's

Hopefully that helps us with McQuay

Advertisement
only one south florida kid though....and he happened to be a uf legacy. As long as they stay north of orlando, i'm happy.

Advertisement
Meh, not impressed with mushtits ability to hold onto players for any given period.

Advertisement
Who gives a ****. Its their big Jr Day.

FWIW, we recruit a totally different territory then those guys. We don't have as many head to head battles as people think. Golden and the U are doing well.

Who did they get? Are they kids we would want? I don't give an F about the stars. It seems to be easier to get more stars in northern Florida, where there is less competition because of fewer kids. There are so many high schools in south Florida, and so many kids, it's hard for some of the talent to get recognized.

Despite what so many think about the brilliant recruiting of our program in the '80's, we really took a lot of very good kids from south Florida that had not attracted much national attention. It's a myth that we loaded up on lots of blue-chippers.

We will see how things go after the Gaytors lose another 5 games next year, and Golden's truth and legacy start to define themselves....

One year ago today, Tracy Howard was a Gaytor, today he's a Cane.

Verbal commitments are not binding, and there is an awful lot of time between now and NSD....

I'm not saying that these kids will flip, but with THAT program, you just don't know. Muschamp has done little to nothing for them yet, and he might prove a big liability and one of the best things to happen to FSU and Miami since Zook.

Advertisement
We will see how things go after the Gaytors lose another 5 games next year, and Golden's truth and legacy start to define themselves....

One year ago today, Tracy Howard was a Gaytor, today he's a Cane.

Verbal commitments are not binding, and there is an awful lot of time between now and NSD....

I'm not saying that these kids will flip, but with THAT program, you just don't know. Muschamp has done little to nothing for them yet, and he might prove a big liability and one of the best things to happen to FSU and Miami since Zook.

Somewhat agree with you. As we saw this past signing day, he couldnt close on kids that were wavering. If any of his kids start taking visits and become soft, then they might move on. You have to remember, UiF is going through what we went through in 2000's. As kids were growing up, they saw the Canes dominate. Well, it is that time now that these kids were growing up, UiF was dominating.

However, I have little faith in Muschamp to develop a team. Their defense should be dominant this year but their offense and attitude is going to suck.

I equate Muschamp to Zook, except it is still to be determined if he can evaluate talent

Who did they get? Are they kids we would want? I don't give an F about the stars. It seems to be easier to get more stars in northern Florida, where there is less competition because of fewer kids. There are so many high schools in south Florida, and so many kids, it's hard for some of the talent to get recognized.

Despite what so many think about the brilliant recruiting of our program in the '80's, we really took a lot of very good kids from south Florida that had not attracted much national attention. It's a myth that we loaded up on lots of blue-chippers.

This

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back