Big 6 and his mid week visit.

Oh that is definitely why I am going, but I figure if Thomas is there, why not try to show him some home town love. But basketball team obviously comes first. Then again, ever been to a basketball team? Our horrible fans stand up for a free t shirt and after that, could cares less for the game besides the student section and a few scattered fans.

must not of been to a game this year

Advertisement
Went to three so far this year. Michigan State, Maryland and some lower tier team right before they went to Hawaii. Way better than last year, but still **** poor support most of the time it seemed.

One thing I know from reading recruiting articles, I've never heard a recruit say anything negative when they were acknowledged at a hoops game. They always seem to be impressed by that. We already have enough fans like me (I'm just not into that plus I'm old as **** and would rather just be a part of the older group that provides the slush fund lol). We need more fans like you willing to go the extra mile to massage the egos of the youngins.

Advertisement
if he is, you should make the signs. It wi help a lot more than it will hurt, any highschool kid wants to know they'll be appreciated

Advertisement
Back