Big 6 and his mid week visit.

Peter Ariz, do you have anyway finding if Big 6 will be attending Duke vs Miami on Wednesday? Plan on making a few signs to hold up if he is. Much thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Peter Ariz, do you have anyway finding if Big 6 will be attending Duke vs Miami on Wednesday? Plan on making a few signs to hold up if he is. Much thanks in advance.

My boy 3rd says he is... They're trying to get something going for him since it'll be a sold out packed house!

That's what I'm thinking. So if I can get a few signs made, I'd love to pass em out or something and get him to realize even at basketball games we notice his presence.

Advertisement
If I were a recruit at this point I would probably getting annoyed with all the fan stuff at this point. I'm not a recruit though, and some of these kids love the attention but I donth think Thomas is one of them.

If I were a recruit at this point I would probably getting annoyed with all the fan stuff at this point. I'm not a recruit though, and some of these kids love the attention but I donth think Thomas is one of them.

That's why you give out the signs to really hot *** girls so they can "show" their support. Agreed dude holding sign creepy. Hot *** chick = not creepy

Advertisement
Yo man...if the entire arena started chanting Matthew Thomas...you're telling me that would be a bad thing? Psh, kid would probably have goosebumps and a sheepish grin on his face.

Just walk up behind him at the concessions stand and gently blow on his neck, when he turns around, whisper "are you ticklish?"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo man...if the entire arena started chanting Matthew Thomas...you're telling me that would be a bad thing? Psh, kid would probably have goosebumps and a sheepish grin on his face.

If you're looking to do something, the chants seem the way to go. If you could the student section to start it, it might carry over the rest of the BUC. I wouldn't do signs unless they are clever.

If you're looking to do something, the chants seem the way to go. If you could the student section to start it, it might carry over the rest of the BUC. I wouldn't do signs unless they are clever.

What's the chant? M-T-6?

Not to be a **** but, that's a big game for the Canes. We might wanna cheer for them. Now if Duke is lighting us up I wouldn't be opposed to a Big 6 chant but, if the Canes are in the game we need to show them love. Is there a video board in the BUC? If so they'll show him up there during a TO and the chant will get goin.

Oh that is definitely why I am going, but I figure if Thomas is there, why not try to show him some home town love. But basketball team obviously comes first. Then again, ever been to a basketball team? Our horrible fans stand up for a free t shirt and after that, could cares less for the game besides the student section and a few scattered fans.

Advertisement
Back