Bianchi takes off on UFlop

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
LOL LOL.....Calls UFlop suspended players a 'band of thieves'. Apparently McEltooth has a real cluster on his hands.

Advertisement
It's a fine line with McEltooth and UF.

I always want to see the Gators suffer. However, I'd like them to do well enough to keep that loser around.

LOL LOL.....Calls UFlop suspended players a 'band of thieves'. Apparently McEltooth has a real cluster on his hands.

he's going to be at a big disadvantage if he keeps suspending all his players.

It's not his call to suspend these players.
It's the school's call, and, as others here have hinted, there is probably a good reason why these
players were suspended (hint: NCAA).

It's the school's call, and, as others here have hinted, there is probably a good reason why these

Yep. If he was serious, Callaway would be gone and possibly Robinson and that other guy he got caught with.

Advertisement
He recruited that "talent", now he can deal with the ramifications... Mctooth ain't Urban. These players are doing whatever the F they want on a slippery down hill slope. They deserve the rectal inspection the NCAA is about to give them. At this point probably 1/4 of the team has had off the field problems!

(Hint: I was being sarcastic)

Bianchi is one of the most foul smelling vulvas in the business.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The cruelest joke of all with Bianchi is that he literally looks like a giant ***** with facial features yet he was born with female genitalia. No wonder he became a puppet of the Gatas. Take any faux UiF criticisms from him with a grain of salt as they're probably just to setup some bs narrative later of McEltoof holding players "accountable"......as their season spirals into the dumpster.

It's a fine line with McEltooth and UF.

I always want to see the Gators suffer. However, I'd like them to do well enough to keep that loser around.

They just gave him like a 5 year extension lol! Whoops

Bianchi is a gator alum. He has been more critical towards them in all the years I've been in C Fla than most writers.

Funny the gator liked to note that Onion was a "bag man" here at Miami due to the 30 for 30 and his playing days when he doled out the money. Although Onion liked to say he was clean in the midget mess, it happened partly if not all under his watch. Now this, could Onion be a problem when it comes to cheating?

Oh, and Bianchi and the gator loving troll. Don't bite to hook he is dropping or you will become shark bait.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back