Betting site- Recommendations

Advertisement
bookie is the way to go. i've done the sites. when you go to cash the check at the bank they look at you like you have 10 ***** stapled to your forehead.

Spoken like a true sharp

College football investing is basically a free money situation if you're smart. Every week there are one or two free money giveaways. Key is to not get greedy and try to invest in too many games each week. Pick the free money games and load up.

Example from last year: The line on the Miami App State game. Wasn't the line -6 in favor of us?

Yep. Put $200 on us and watched my balance increase. There's at least 1 game like that every week

There are several of those throughout the college football season. There's no other sport where investing is so easy.
especially the first few weeks in the season

Advertisement
It's not betting; it's investing.

Spoken like a true sharp

College football investing is basically a free money situation if you're smart. Every week there are one or two free money giveaways. Key is to not get greedy and try to invest in too many games each week. Pick the free money games and load up.

Example from last year: The line on the Miami App State game. Wasn't the line -6 in favor of us?

I was in Vegas that weekend. The line actually went down to 3 1/2. I told everyone I was with that it was free money and to bet on it. I bet the most I have had on a game on that game. Nothing better than telling people to bet a lot of money and after the first five minutes it was obvious Miami was going to dominate the game.

Bovada hands down my favorite site

Lines get released way too last with Bovada. I consider myself more of a value bettor and line movement is important; I try to get in games early and see where the public money goes in correlation with the line and then fire closer to game time if a particular situation presents itself. Can't do that with Bovada

Advertisement
What's the early line on the FSU game? FSU - 9 or something like that?

But does anyone really want to touch a Canes-Noles game?

Advertisement
Back