Betting site- Recommendations

Advertisement
What type of limits are you looking for?

Smaller bet sizes more options.

Bigger bet sizes less options.

If you are doing smaller bets and want good numbers on underdogs. I would look into Bovada (they ban sharps/winners though). A lot of squares betting favorites on this site so you usually can get a decent number on underdogs compared to other sites. You can also go with betonline.ag

If you are betting large amounts. I would look into Bookmaker and Pinnacle. Both of those will take large bets and actually pay you. Pinnacle puts out the sharpest lines cause they take sharp action unlike 99.9% of books and are known for taking large bets (six to seven figures) on game days. However, they don't technically take U.S. players but there is a way around it. I would start with Bookmaker for large bets and being in the U.S.

Last edited:
Betonline.ag or Bovada.lv Betonline will release lines earlier in the week compared to Bovada. Bovada will most likely have better numbers on underdogs throughout the year. Both give you the ability to parlay games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's not betting; it's investing.

Spoken like a true sharp

College football investing is basically a free money situation if you're smart. Every week there are one or two free money giveaways. Key is to not get greedy and try to invest in too many games each week. Pick the free money games and load up.

Example from last year: The line on the Miami App State game. Wasn't the line -6 in favor of us?

Advertisement
I use betonline.com. Made a good bit of money last CFB season. Quick withdrawals and immediate deposits.

Spoken like a true sharp

College football investing is basically a free money situation if you're smart. Every week there are one or two free money giveaways. Key is to not get greedy and try to invest in too many games each week. Pick the free money games and load up.

Example from last year: The line on the Miami App State game. Wasn't the line -6 in favor of us?

Yep. Put $200 on us and watched my balance increase. There's at least 1 game like that every week

Bama/Fsu -7 is free money. Fsu won't be able to breathe in the trenches , bama's dl will devour Fsu's ol.

Advertisement

Spoken like a true sharp

Absolutely perfect example of a free money giveaway party.

The main example to me last year was when they set our over/under win total at 6.5 initially. That is investing not gambling. Anyone smart enough to get in at 6.5 should have put every penny they had on it.

Spoken like a true sharp

Yep. Put $200 on us and watched my balance increase. There's at least 1 game like that every week

There are several of those throughout the college football season. There's no other sport where investing is so easy.

This would be a good weekly thread for us investors lol once the season starts. I live in ATL in drive over to Birmingham AL and make bets every now and then.

Advertisement
Back