Betting market telling me Amrstrong out

Pitt’s backups last week “lit us” for a 105 rating, which was their lowest of the season, and for reference is a number that would rank you about 120th out of 130 teams in the FBS, traditionally.

Do you ******* crybabies ever stop?
Lol give me the points and the over for $20 please. I think we put up 30-40 points on a bad UVA team but we’ll see. I like a 42-17 or a 37-17 type of score.

Advertisement
Even if their starter was playing, he’s not particularly good. Only way they’re cracking 17 points is if our offense sets them up with easy scores like Pitt got last week. This is a game that Miami would have to really shoot themselves in the foot to lose.

UVA board confirms that he did travel with the team (unlike Pickett last week). No word on whether he's available and he hasn't practiced for two weeks. They will not release that info until just before kickoff.

We should still win somewhat comfortably if he does play but just wanted to keep those of you who might wager on the game informed...

Advertisement
I got uva total points under 22.5 early in the week. It’s around 20 now.

The value has disappeared on us scoring over our total points but we hit it 4/5 games so far. I stayed away from it this week though.

For some reason, I never bet on my team. It's like a curse. Win baby win. I know it seems lame but not right now. One game at a time.
Because you want to be satisfied with a win for UM. But if UM wins and doesn’t cover, your emotions will be divided.
On the other hand if you do bet UM to cover and they do, you will be twice as happy because UM won and you personally won.

So in all, hedge the emotional bet and enjoy a UM win even if you 1 point.

Steam tonight on Miami (up to -14 in some spots) and the under (down to 55.5 in some spots) tells me sharps have found out Armstrong is out.

I can’t find anything definitive either way but I would be surprised if he plays after watching the market all week and seeing what happened tonight. And if we lose to a team playing #’s 36 and 99 at QB I will ******* kill myself.

41-20 Canes.
41-20 is my prediction also. UVA might be (probably is) worse than FSU.
C'mon you guys. The sharps hit the O/U right on the head the last 2 weeks.
We all know the score is going to be 41-14.

Advertisement
Nelson is also out. Isn"t he the other starting safety? If so, both safeties are out. Blount provides great run support in their scheme.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nelson is also out. Isn"t he the other starting safety? If so, both safeties are out. Blount provides great run support in their scheme.
Blount's their best player, and we have guys crying about our freshmans who don't play being out.

Advertisement
Back