Betting market telling me Amrstrong out

Steam tonight on Miami (up to -14 in some spots) and the under (down to 55.5 in some spots) tells me sharps have found out Armstrong is out.

I can’t find anything definitive either way but I would be surprised if he plays after watching the market all week and seeing what happened tonight. And if we lose to a team playing #’s 36 and 99 at QB I will ******* kill myself.

41-20 Canes.

Advertisement
Steam tonight on Miami (up to -14 in some spots) and the under (down to 55.5 in some spots) tells me sharps have found out Armstrong is out.

I can’t find anything definitive either way but I would be surprised if he plays after watching the market all week and seeing what happened tonight. And if we lose to a team playing #’s 36 and 99 at QB I will ******* kill myself.

41-20 Canes.
41-20 is my prediction also. UVA might be (probably is) worse than FSU.

How much you putting on Miami??
All In Win GIF by Barstool Sports

Advertisement
Might have to do with the weather and field conditions as well. Chance of rain up to 70%.

41-20 is my prediction also. UVA might be (probably is) worse than FSU.
That game should be a true doggie fight.

The more I think about tomorrow's game, the more I'm having trouble figuring out how UVag scores.

. And if we lose to a team playing #’s 36 and 99 at QB I will ******* kill myself.
That's a bold and dangerous statement with the Canes of late, particularly after last year's finish. Its going to take me a few big seasons before I'd be comfortable saying that - maybe a time when we don't become concerned with a QB playing or not from a 1-3 team.

Man I would love 41-20 Canes.. that would make me some good money. The rain worries me.. I need lots of Canes points.

Advertisement
For some reason, I never bet on my team. It's like a curse. Win baby win. I know it seems lame but not right now. One game at a time.

No clue why but I know we will give scrubs three lifetimes to throw against a soft zone all day long

Advertisement
You know what else should tell you he's not playing--he wasn't even practicing on Wednesday after being out 2 weeks. We'll also get NC State's backup.

UVA is horrific. UM by at least 28.

Advertisement

41-20 Canes.
Doesn’t matter the backup quarterbacks will light us for 300 yards passing, and Manny and Baker will say they showed us looks they haven’t ran all year! Yada yada yada

Doesn’t matter the backup quarterbacks will light us for 300 yards passing, and Manny and Baker will say they showed us looks they haven’t ran all year! Yada yada yada

Pitt’s backups last week “lit us” for a 105 rating, which was their lowest of the season, and for reference is a number that would rank you about 120th out of 130 teams in the FBS, traditionally.

Do you ******* crybabies ever stop?

Normally I would agree with your point (since we have a history of making backup’s look like Heisman candidates) but I don’t see that happening tomorrow. Virginia QB’s are no bueno.

Advertisement
Back