Better Coach - Kirby or Richt

Who is a better coach?

• Total voters
Advertisement
How many f'ucking threads are we going to have about Richt and his staff, sucking? What the f'uck is happening on this board? I get it! Richt sucks; his staff sucks! These points have been discussed and debated ad nauseam.

CIS is not perfect by any means. However, it is the best thing running for Canes info, and has been for quite some time. I beg of you, quit contaminating the board with seperate threads that are discussing the same topic, which is,.....Richt Sucks (I agree)!

No, I am not the thread police, nor do I care to be. However, I would love to come home from a good/hard day of work and come to this site to find valuable info, without having to sift through a bunch of the same redundant ****, which is more than likely, ****, that is being spewed by grown men who....
1. Has a wife/girlfriend, but can't get ***** (she's f'ucking another guy)
2. Unsure about his sexuality, which is why his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.
3. Needs his mother to tell him that everything is going to be okay, becuase his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.
4. ..is not a grown man, but is a little *****, who has weekly "get together's" at the mall or some random skating parks to discuss Richt sucking, because he heard his father talk about it amongst his work buddies. Clearly his father has nothing else to do, due to the lack of ***** that he was receiving at home, because his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.

I am all for dialogue that is of substance. Being in your feelings, because your ***** has not been licked in a while, is another matter.

Get *****, or go get your ***** licked!
1ketjk.jpg

Come on man, you better than that, it hasnt even been a full 3yrs yet, think about it, he only has 2 True recruiting classes in, the 1st class(16)was a salvage class, in his 2nd year, we were ranked as high as #2 if i recall correctly, had the college football world a lil nervous, and got alot of Miami fans over excited and with unrealistic expectations going into year 3. Im sure you have studied this roster, no way last year were we ever q legitimate #2 team in the nation with the roster we had, the defense was a legitimate top 25 defense, and the pass defense was on point but who in here really thought by the end of the year this team had #2 type of talent all around. So we go into this year with basically a revamped offense that wasnt really that good last year, but this time a legitimate top 3 defense, if not the best defense, and its not hard to make the case that it was based on our non-punting unit and pedestrian offense.

This team is in rebuild mode, no matter what the record was last year or this year, and coach richt is leading that charge, he knows talent and is as competitive as any coach out their, he's just realistic and knows the talent on offense is not where it should be, but we're getting their. This next season is when you will have a better idea of the type of teams coach richt will have at UM. We finally are back to having a plethora of guys on this roster that have the potential to become elite players at the same time. This off season is finally going to be the True transition to a coach richt team. The qb that'll be starting will be one he recruited. So trying to judge and nitpick coach richt in the first almost 3yrs is kind of asanine.

Mullet and ***gert both stepped into worse situations and had MUCH better salvage classes than ol Mork. You are absolutely correct. We were far from a number 2 team. The pollsters should have learned by now Mork does not coach top ranked teams.

Being this bad in year 3 is a big issue. You can believe what you want.

Advertisement
How many f'ucking threads are we going to have about Richt and his staff, sucking? What the f'uck is happening on this board? I get it! Richt sucks; his staff sucks! These points have been discussed and debated ad nauseam.

CIS is not perfect by any means. However, it is the best thing running for Canes info, and has been for quite some time. I beg of you, quit contaminating the board with seperate threads that are discussing the same topic, which is,.....Richt Sucks (I agree)!

No, I am not the thread police, nor do I care to be. However, I would love to come home from a good/hard day of work and come to this site to find valuable info, without having to sift through a bunch of the same redundant ****, which is more than likely, ****, that is being spewed by grown men who....
1. Has a wife/girlfriend, but can't get ***** (she's f'ucking another guy)
2. Unsure about his sexuality, which is why his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.
3. Needs his mother to tell him that everything is going to be okay, becuase his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.
4. ..is not a grown man, but is a little *****, who has weekly "get together's" at the mall or some random skating parks to discuss Richt sucking, because he heard his father talk about it amongst his work buddies. Clearly his father has nothing else to do, due to the lack of ***** that he was receiving at home, because his wife/girlfriend is f'ucking another guy.

I am all for dialogue that is of substance. Being in your feelings, because your ***** has not been licked in a while, is another matter.

Get *****, or go get your ***** licked!
what "VALUABLE INFO" are you being prevented from reading ? wash the sand out of your ****** and chill the ****k out.
do you really believe you accomplished a **** thing by ranting like a Nole fan when they miss a FG ? go watch some midget **** and have a drink ... ****

go take a look at the board now ...... there are less than 5 threads on the first page that even have RICHT in the title .

WTF are you even looking at Charlie ? next time instead of taking a dump on some poor guy's thread.. call CRISIS LINE

Last edited:
Ever wonder why countries that really want fair elections have secret ballots and those that don't want the opposite

Advertisement
This says it all. A UGA fan posted this in response to Tyrique Stevensons highlights. Has that Butch type of intensity

Advertisement
But but but Kirby called a stupid fake punt so he must be a terrible coach!

That brilliant fake punt cost Georgia an SEC Championship and possible NCAA National Championship.

For decades to come whenever a coach makes a gigantically stupid call the Kirby SEC Championship fake punt will be pointed to as the impossibly high bar to clear for bad coaching decisions.

Worst of all Kirby clearly saw before the snap that Bama knew precisely what was coming due to the defense they lined-up in, but inexplicably didn't call a timeout to kill a call that had no prayer of succeeding and went ahead and ran that asinine play. And worse yet, he defended that call after the game that moves him into first position for president of the Moron Club.

By the way, DawgNation listed a number of other bad calls Kirby has made as a Bulldog that he miraculously got away with that could have or should have been disastrous as well.

So, I am not saying that Kirby is a "terrible coach", yet that call (or calls) would be expected by a "terrible coach".

Advertisement
Ernie!

You’re back!

Yes, my absence can be explained due to me being detained in a Georgia jail cell based on my desire to clear Coach Richt's name when breaking into the Georgia Athletic Department's record keeping division hoping to daylight his football accomplishments that the Bulldogs have been hiding from the world.

Little known fact...all Georgia correction institutions pipe Allman Brothers music around the clock into their jail cells, thus clarifying my refusal to be set free on bail at this time.

I have directed my attorney's to shoot for a release date in time for me to attend the Pinstripe Bowl where Mark Richt will single-handedly beat the Badgers, and afterwards pilot the Canes charter jet home flying on just one single engine which is a metaphor for the offensive talent he's had to work with this past season.

PS: My fellow inmates dedicated the Allman's song; "Nobody To Run With", to Kirby Smart, the Herds favorite coach:

Nobody left to run with anymore
Nobody left to do the crazy things we used to do before

I'm gonna hit the road, adios my friend
Go someplace and start all over again

Don't know where I'm going, like a gypsy out on the road
I'll go someplace and join a traveling show

Yes, my absence can be explained due to me being detained in a Georgia jail cell based on my desire to clear Coach Richt's name when breaking into the Georgia Athletic Department's record keeping division hoping to daylight his football accomplishments that the Bulldogs have been hiding from the world.

Little known fact...all Georgia correction institutions pipe Allman Brothers music around the clock into their jail cells, thus clarifying my refusal to be set free on bail at this time.

I have directed my attorney's to shoot for a release date in time for me to attend the Pinstripe Bowl where Mark Richt will single-handedly beat the Badgers, and afterwards pilot the Canes charter jet home flying on just one single engine which is a metaphor for the offensive talent he's had to work with this past season.

PS: My fellow inmates dedicated the Allman's song; "Nobody To Run With", to Kirby Smart, the Herds favorite coach:

Nobody left to do the crazy things we used to do before

I'm gonna hit the road, adios my friend
Go someplace and start all over again

Don't know where I'm going, like a gypsy out on the road
I'll go someplace and join a traveling show
Tied to the whipping post

Advertisement
Back