Better Coach - Kirby or Richt

Who is a better coach?

• Total voters
That brilliant fake punt cost Georgia an SEC Championship and possible NCAA National Championship.

For decades to come whenever a coach makes a gigantically stupid call the Kirby SEC Championship fake punt will be pointed to as the impossibly high bar to clear for bad coaching decisions.

Worst of all Kirby clearly saw before the snap that Bama knew precisely what was coming due to the defense they lined-up in, but inexplicably didn't call a timeout to kill a call that had no prayer of succeeding and went ahead and ran that asinine play. And worse yet, he defended that call after the game that moves him into first position for president of the Moron Club.

By the way, DawgNation listed a number of other bad calls Kirby has made as a Bulldog that he miraculously got away with that could have or should have been disastrous as well.

So, I am not saying that Kirby is a "terrible coach", yet that call (or calls) would be expected by a "terrible coach".
Uga's former coach wouldn't have even made it to the sec title game...

Advertisement
Uga's former coach wouldn't have even made it to the sec title game...

Coach Mark Richt's teams won two Southeastern Conference (SEC) championships, six SEC Eastern Division titles, and nine bowl games. Richt's Bulldogs were one play away from beating Alabama and playing for the National Championship. And Richt led the Hurricanes, in his second year as head coach, to the ACC title game for the first time in the history of the University of Miami Football Program. He was also voted the 2017 College Football Coach of The Year. Richt has the third highest winning percentage among active FBS Division 1 coaches who have coached 200 or more games and has produced 93 NFL draft picks (second highest).

The Bulldogs were on the Tide's 8 yard line with the clock winding down on the SEC Championship game. With 9 seconds to play and down by 4 points, an Aaron Murray pass toward the end zone was deflected toward Chris Conley in the field of play. Surprised to see the ball—he was not the intended receiver on the play—Conley caught the pass as he fell at the 5 yard line. The clock ran out before Georgia could run another play giving the win to Alabama, thus sending the Tide to the National Championship game, and depriving the Bulldogs of their chance.

Anyone is a better coach than ****** Richt. **** that arrogant, bible-thumping fool

Bible thumping fool? I want you to remember that comment, because one day you will be on your hands and knees, with tears streaming down your face begging for God to help you...it may be a loved one, it may be you, but with 100-percent certainty your time will come. And that higher power may very well remind you of your words. Of course, you will respond with some snarky remark, but even with such a low IQ there's the old axiom that may be impossible for you to do...think before you speak, because words matter!

Advertisement
Coach Mark Richt's teams won two Southeastern Conference (SEC) championships, six SEC Eastern Division titles, and nine bowl games. Richt's Bulldogs were one play away from beating Alabama and playing for the National Championship. And Richt led the Hurricanes, in his second year as head coach, to the ACC title game for the first time in the history of the University of Miami Football Program. He was also voted the 2017 College Football Coach of The Year. Richt has the third highest winning percentage among active FBS Division 1 coaches who have coached 200 or more games and has produced 93 NFL draft picks (second highest).

The Bulldogs were on the Tide's 8 yard line with the clock winding down on the SEC Championship game. With 9 seconds to play and down by 4 points, an Aaron Murray pass toward the end zone was deflected toward Chris Conley in the field of play. Surprised to see the ball—he was not the intended receiver on the play—Conley caught the pass as he fell at the 5 yard line. The clock ran out before Georgia could run another play giving the win to Alabama, thus sending the Tide to the National Championship game, and depriving the Bulldogs of their chance.
Yet he still got fired, meaning you typed all that **** for nuthin...lol

Bible thumping fool? I want you to remember that comment, because one day you will be on your hands and knees, with tears streaming down your face begging for God to help you...it may be a loved one, it may be you, but with 100-percent certainty your time will come. And that higher power may very well remind you of your words. Of course, you will respond with some snarky remark, but even with such a low IQ there's the old axiom that may be impossible for you to do...think before you speak, because words matter!
So you're hoping Pope Jackson goes to **** because he doesn't like Richt ? Lol

Yes, my absence can be explained due to me being detained in a Georgia jail cell based on my desire to clear Coach Richt's name when breaking into the Georgia Athletic Department's record keeping division hoping to daylight his football accomplishments that the Bulldogs have been hiding from the world.

Little known fact...all Georgia correction institutions pipe Allman Brothers music around the clock into their jail cells, thus clarifying my refusal to be set free on bail at this time.

I have directed my attorney's to shoot for a release date in time for me to attend the Pinstripe Bowl where Mark Richt will single-handedly beat the Badgers, and afterwards pilot the Canes charter jet home flying on just one single engine which is a metaphor for the offensive talent he's had to work with this past season.

PS: My fellow inmates dedicated the Allman's song; "Nobody To Run With", to Kirby Smart, the Herds favorite coach:

Nobody left to run with anymore
Nobody left to do the crazy things we used to do before
Nobody left to run with anymore

I'm gonna hit the road, adios my friend
Go someplace and start all over again

Don't know where I'm going, like a gypsy out on the road
I'll go someplace and join a traveling show
You’re getting better earny, keep it up. See... all u needed was someone to push u to be your best you.

You may beg for help, but the made-up Man upstairs ain't going to help you.

Advertisement
You may beg for help, but the made-up Man upstairs ain't going to help you.

Your day will come...and you will be begging for help and forgiveness. Write down the exact date and time you so courageously and arrogantly made the above statement and put it in a place that you can easily retrieve it. Those cries for help may not even be for you, they may be for someone who you love desperately.

Your day will come...and you will be begging for help and forgiveness. Write down the exact date and time you so courageously and arrogantly made the above statement and put it in a place that you can easily retrieve it. Those cries for help may not even be for you, they may be for someone who you love desperately.
Enuff of that man! Keep it football related! No need to wish death and **** on someone because they don't agree with you, you fokkin PHYSCHO!

Advertisement
Kirby and it aint even close. I fully expect Richt to retire in the next few years. He already looks like he has anyway.
So did Jim Morris. Both of these guys are stealing the university’s money. Just ridiculous how incompetent this AD and administration are, but it’s always been that way at SunTan U. It will never change. The incompetence is just staggering.

Enuff of that man! Keep it football related! No need to wish death and **** on someone because they don't agree with you, you fokkin PHYSCHO!
Does your kind EVER TELL THE TRUTH? Point out where I have wished "death and ****"...on anyone! Look up the meaning of honesty, and then start you life over by following that concept.

Does your kind EVER TELL THE TRUTH? Point out where I have wished "death and ****"...on anyone! Look up the meaning of honesty, and then start you life over by following that concept.
You keep talking this " Your day will come " " might be a family member " bs and it ain't even necessary! You ain't got a heaven or **** to put someone in so chill with the judgement day talk and keep it CANE-STER!

Advertisement
alOrF1o.gif

Advertisement
Back