Who is a better coach?

• Total voters
Advertisement
$_35.JPG

thats really good stuff right there

Advertisement
Real Question should be who’s the better coach:

Richt or Danny O’Shea (Little Giants)

Wait: Danny’s Little Giants beat the well coached, and heavily favored Little Cowboys...w/ a cheerleader!

Never mind; money on Danny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Danny had been coaching the CANES the last 3 years we would have had at least 2 NCs

Not only that, but we were at home and this is ***garts first year as FSUs HC and he still needed Diaz to massively bail him out. He also needed the refs to bail him out by calling back that trick play.

If you put down your emotional glasses and stop acting like a gaytor you'd stop and ask yourself, who was a better coach and recruiter, gumbo fisher or the penn disgrace morons. Ill assume you know the answer, so who took over a better recruited program, coach richt or coach taggart.

If you put down your emotional glasses and stop acting like a gaytor you'd stop and ask yourself, who was a better coach and recruiter, gumbo fisher or the penn disgrace morons. Ill assume you know the answer, so who took over a better recruited program, coach richt or coach taggart.

You would have a point IF both of them were in year 1. Richt had 3 years to build up a program.

Advertisement
If Danny had been coaching the CANES the last 3 years we would have had at least 2 NCs

Danny got that Butch eye; recruiting underrated players, that had that dog in them and coached them up. ****, he taught Troy Simmons how to catch a football by thinking bout toilet tissue! Lol. Real coach!

All this tells me is 9 people (at this point in time) own time machines...

Thats boss, I wish I had a time machine.

Advertisement
Back