Better chance at flipping Cook or Sony.

Advertisement

From the article I read sounded like he wanted to stay home. He made it sound like family was the main importance in choice the right college for him.
Home school (UNC) is the fight BUT the NCAA will decide how serious he is concerning Miami. Loves our coaching staff and the direction of the program. :fistbump:

He sounds firm to UGA
[video=youtube;3crY9tgTZEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3crY9tgTZEo#t=76[/video]

He sounds firm to UGA
[video=youtube;3crY9tgTZEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3crY9tgTZEo#t=76[/video]

Why do we continue to worry about him? He's a stud but if the staff can get to him great, if not im used to it. I would rather see that UM is going after another stud rb just in case Sony, Cook or Fournette shows more interest

Advertisement
He sounds firm to UGA

Why do we continue to worry about him? He's a stud but if the staff can get to him great, if not im used to it. I would rather see that UM is going after another stud rb just in case Sony, Cook or Fournette shows more interest

from this interview he is saying schools are backing off on him. and thats nothing to do with him being committed

/sarcasm

Pretty sure the main factors in Sony's decision was fanfare and facilities. Soooo, Cook and it's not close.

If I recall correctly, it was also mentioned that the NCAA investigation played a significant role Sony's decision. Who knows if this thing will actually be wrapped up come signing day (lolz), but he said he wanted to commit prior to his senior season and, if I'm right, that the investigation would play a factor.

/fack the NCAA

I don't think we have a good shot at flipping either by the sound of it, but if i was asked which guy i would want more if we could flip one, i'd take Sony. I just love the way that kid runs the ball.

Advertisement
Since both are committed elsewhere who does everyone think we have a better chance at flipping.

We have been on Sony since the 8 th grade

Cooks brother is on the UM Basketball team......

Neither. We have Powell who's considered a 4* All-Purpose Back, I think we are done recruiting RBs. Yearby & Powell is all we need from this class.

Cook and Michel have their minds made up.

IMO, I think neither flips. Just read the Herald High School preview from yesterday's paper and read the Sony article where it says his brother will enroll at Georgia in January but it didn't state whether it was for football or not (I'm assuming he would enroll to play). So if that article is accurate that would answer the brother question regarding Sony's recruitment. TFWIW

IMO, I think neither flips. Just read the Herald High School preview from yesterday's paper and read the Sony article where it says his brother will enroll at Georgia in January but it didn't state whether it was for football or not (I'm assuming he would enroll to play). So if that article is accurate that would answer the brother question regarding Sony's recruitment. TFWIW

There is no tifwiw his brother is going to UGA myself and others been saying it for months. Mark won him and his family over in part because he's willing to allow his not so talented "older" brother to tag along. Only a few ostrich's keep trying to act like that's not the case. Only way it doesn't happen is if something goes wrong. He couldn't get a release from UMass so he's going the CC route that's why he won't be there until Jan. I'm not even worried about it let Richt deal with that family circus because that's what it is a circus just look at what it took for Heritage to get him, info not hard to find haha. But the people around him will try to put it on UM or even say BS like Miami fans threathened him and Al offered Sony's coaches jobs smh.

Advertisement
Marken, from what I've been told, figured he was transferring and just stopped going to classes at UMass. That may be or may present issues going forward with his transfer.

Edit: explains the CC post above mine. It wasn't a matter of not being released. That wouldn't even make sense when you look at it. Why wouldn't they release him from the MAC to the SEC?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back