Better Call Saul

I'm honestly more interested to see how it ends, meaning what happens after Cinnabon... I liked how they exposed Jimmy and got that part of the story moving... Now to see how they tie it up will be interesting... Just a guess but I think Jimmy dies when it's all said and done...
On top of that what happens with Kim??? Really like her character and it's gonna suck if they take her out.... But I think that's where it's headed... Nacho as well.... He might be gone next season... Lalo is gonna mess him up bad...

I gotta watch Breaking Bad again, b/c although Nacho didn’t appear in BB, his name was mentioned a couple of times, but I forgot in what context.

Kim is going to be interesting; the fact we’re on a sports board talking about this let’s us know how good this show is.

Advertisement
Season 4 episode 4 the judge is sitting in his chambers and he has All About The U coffee cup on his desk. It’s around the 11:00 minute mark. Bored as **** binge watching this on Netflix and it’s actually a pretty good show.

Very disappointing. Historically inaccurate. The show is taking place around 2005, those mugs were not commercially available at that time.

BCS is ok IMO. Currently in season 3. Super slow burn in the first 2 seasons. Season 3 seems to be picking up a bit but overall still slow.
I agree it started very slowly but Season 3 it gets good and it only gets better. I always felt like once BCS became more like Breaking Bad with the action it got better. Plus you haven’t been introduced to one of the best characters yet.

Advertisement
I gotta watch Breaking Bad again, b/c although Nacho didn’t appear in BB, his name was mentioned a couple of times, but I forgot in what context.

Kim is going to be interesting; the fact we’re on a sports board talking about this let’s us know how good this show is.
No Nacho wasn't in it... I don't recall his name being brought up but it's been a long while since I watched BB so I dunno.... I just Assume Lalo will know Nacho was in on the hit and that will end Nacho.... Most likely the twins take him out which would be the right way to go out I think...
I don't know if you saw it yet but there's a Movie called Breaking Bad : El Camino ... Which is a story of what happened to Jesse after Breaking Bad ended.... It wasn't bad.. Ended Jesse's story properly I guess...

No Nacho wasn't in it... I don't recall his name being brought up but it's been a long while since I watched BB so I dunno.... I just Assume Lalo will know Nacho was in on the hit and that will end Nacho.... Most likely the twins take him out which would be the right way to go out I think...
I don't know if you saw it yet but there's a Movie called Breaking Bad : El Camino ... Which is a story of what happened to Jesse after Breaking Bad ended.... It wasn't bad.. Ended Jesse's story properly I guess...

I liked El Camino

Advertisement

Yeah, I saw El Camino. Wish they would've made a show on it v. the movie. Movie was cool, but felt a bit rushed. But it was cool....just didn't get me vested like BB and now Better Call Saul.

Went to Nacho's wiki...lol. It said that even though he never appeared in BB, his name was mentioned on a couple of occasions. Now, I just have to find out in what context. Man, I gotta go back in on Breaking Bad to find out. lol.

Yeah, I saw El Camino. Wish they would've made a show on it v. the movie. Movie was cool, but felt a bit rushed. But it was cool....just didn't get me vested like BB and now Better Call Saul.

Went to Nacho's wiki...lol. It said that even though he never appeared in BB, his name was mentioned on a couple of occasions. Now, I just have to find out in what context. Man, I gotta go back in on Breaking Bad to find out. lol.
Well when you find it don't tell me what it was about.. I don't wanna know if they talk about Nacho getting whacked... lol....
I kinda felt the same about El Camino... I liked it but... Ya know, it coulda been more...
If I'm right there's only gonna be 6 seasons.... then again this coming season might be the last... I don't remember what they said...
Right now this show and Westworld are my favorite series to watch... Not sure if you like Westworld but that show is awesome... Love the direction they're taking it... and Pinkman is in it.. lol... Really Aaron Paul is a main cast member and he's doing pretty good... This past season took a lot of crazy turns...

Well when you find it don't tell me what it was about.. I don't wanna know if they talk about Nacho getting whacked... lol....
I kinda felt the same about El Camino... I liked it but... Ya know, it coulda been more...
If I'm right there's only gonna be 6 seasons.... then again this coming season might be the last... I don't remember what they said...
Right now this show and Westworld are my favorite series to watch... Not sure if you like Westworld but that show is awesome... Love the direction they're taking it... and Pinkman is in it.. lol... Really Aaron Paul is a main cast member and he's doing pretty good... This past season took a lot of crazy turns...

In the Breaking Bad episode when Saul was first introduced ("Better Call Saul"), Walt and Jesse kidnap Saul and put a bag over his head, in order to convince him to take Badger's case. When Saul can't tell who Walt/Jesse are, he first blames "Ignacio" (Nacho) for some unknown crime, and then he mentions Lalo.

Advertisement
In the Breaking Bad episode when Saul was first introduced ("Better Call Saul"), Walt and Jesse kidnap Saul and put a bag over his head, in order to convince him to take Badger's case. When Saul can't tell who Walt/Jesse are, he first blames "Ignacio" (Nacho) for some unknown crime, and then he mentions Lalo.

I don’t even remember that. Did you look it up. Or see that episode recently? ****

Advertisement
Obviously learning what happens to Kim is the big reveal for the last season, but I am equally intrigued by what happens to Lalo and Nacho.

Lalo is the perfect foil to Gus, every bit as intelligent and calculating, but with the actual respect of the cartel, not some ***** Chilean they tolerate for financial reasons. Lalo is the Terminator man. Programed to hide in plain sight too, but press the wrong button and... well, we'll see what happens to Nacho, too. Yikes. I suspect he dies a terrible death, probably his family too. Unless, somehow Mike gets him to Canada or the vacuum man in time.

How so? I thought it was a good sequence

Very amateur and they were bringing in professionals. He would've been dead to rights in the kitchen, but the sicario acted like he had never fired a gun just unloading. Nevermind the rest, it was just silly.

I get it, he has to survive as he's a pretty interesting character. I just don't see it happening if you're bringing in professionals like that.

Advertisement
Back