Better Call Saul

Advertisement
Hopefully you watched from the first season... Great show.... They really did a good job of character development of seeing Jimmy turn to Saul... Very well put together show...

Big Facts. I can't wait til it ties to Breaking Bad, man. These guys do a wonderful job in character development and storylines. Don't miss chit.

Advertisement
Season 4 episode 4 the judge is sitting in his chambers and he has All About The U coffee cup on his desk. It’s around the 11:00 minute mark. Bored as **** binge watching this on Netflix and it’s actually a pretty good show.

Yep...peeped that. I literally threw up the U to the TV forgetting it was a show. lol.

Season 4 episode 4 the judge is sitting in his chambers and he has All About The U coffee cup on his desk. It’s around the 11:00 minute mark. Bored as **** binge watching this on Netflix and it’s actually a pretty good show.

He's got a hat in the background too. Makes you wonder who's idea it was -- maybe the actor, maybe a set designer, one of the writers?

Advertisement
A guy that’s in the biz and is familiar with it, posts here from time to time

A8F180F6-3C9A-4C30-8B65-0461846117B4.jpeg

Great show.

I love the Kim character

Advertisement
I really enjoyed Breaking Bad. I completely forgot about this series. I’ll be watching it tonight. Thanks for the heads up 🙌

He's got a hat in the background too. Makes you wonder who's idea it was -- maybe the actor, maybe a set designer, one of the writers?
A while back, could be year(s), similar thread emerged and somebody identified the link. For got the details.

Advertisement
Big Facts. I can't wait til it ties to Breaking Bad, man. These guys do a wonderful job in character development and storylines. Don't miss chit.
I'm honestly more interested to see how it ends, meaning what happens after Cinnabon... I liked how they exposed Jimmy and got that part of the story moving... Now to see how they tie it up will be interesting... Just a guess but I think Jimmy dies when it's all said and done...
On top of that what happens with Kim??? Really like her character and it's gonna suck if they take her out.... But I think that's where it's headed... Nacho as well.... He might be gone next season... Lalo is gonna mess him up bad...

BCS is ok IMO. Currently in season 3. Super slow burn in the first 2 seasons. Season 3 seems to be picking up a bit but overall still slow.

Advertisement
Back