Better 2015 RB Jordan Scarlett or Jacques Patrick ?

Advertisement
20 seconds into Patrick's highlights and I am confident in saying Scarlett is better

Advertisement
Advertisement
20 seconds into Patrick's highlights and I am confident in saying Scarlett is better

Scarlett has an Adrian Peterson quality so i say him but 2 years to go so we can wait

scarlett is a freak of nature athlete and going to be the best RB in 2015

Am I the only one that isn't much of a fan of either one?

Nothing about Scarlett's film makes me think Adrian Peterson or freak of nature athlete

That said:

1. Still two years to go, could eat my words by then
2. Scarlett in a landslide
3. Patrick is a LB imo

Scarlett = complete back, homerun threat, definite game changer, elite quickness, elite speed, great size at his age/position
Patrick = big body, good speed for his size, solid 4-year college RB, seems to slow down when going in and out of his cuts

Would love to have both, but will take Scarlett if we had only one spot.

Scarlett no doubt. Like someone else said, Patrick really doesn't look like a RB at the next level. Way too stiff. Needs to move to LB.

Advertisement
65.jpg

I actually liked Patrick's highlight alot and his style is more like Adrian Peterson's IMO.

If we land Sony and Yearby this year, I will be fine with either of those kids being our RB recruit. And if somehow there's room for both then do it Al.

Scarlett is obviously faster, but Patrick doesn't look slow and he has more power.

Advertisement
Back