Bethune

Advertisement
Do teams not fake a throw to second when the first base runner steals by throwing it to the pitcher instead anymore? I used to do this often when I played and would usually end up with a play on the third base runner.

Can't figure out why Crosby is in the lineup. Hasn't done much all year. Hitting .220 on the season. I'd play Jenkins in center, Lala in left and Riveria in right.

Advertisement
We need McMahon and McKendry back....... It could be a special year if we get them back....
They can't help with this terrible defense. A team that gets to play year round outside should not be this bad on defense. Schools like Boston College, ND, and Pitt make less error and they're only outside 1/2 as long as Miami.

Can't figure out why Crosby is in the lineup. Hasn't done much all year. Hitting .220 on the season. I'd play Jenkins in center, Lala in left and Riveria in right.
Pretty sure Jenkins is still hurt from that collision with Del last Sunday

Advertisement
They are not fixing the errors this late in the season. Last season, they brought in Baskalm Plamer and employed a myriad of new training regimens in order to improve the batting. It worked. The main focus during next year's offseason will be hitting.

Nobody is asking them to be this guy

Just asking to make the routine ***n play

Playing defense in every sport is all about want too and fundamentals for the most part. I think as the team matures next year it’ll be improved. I also think the coaches will focus more on it in the offseason. This year they wanted to hit. DiMare had to prove his worth with what he does, teaching kids to hit. Now that he did that, he has to round out this team

Advertisement
Left fielder misses routine pop up. Couple innings later left fielder makes running diving catch. Makes sense.

Advertisement
Alright..... Phew......

We need one "Mc" back next week. I think that Wake has an RPI of 40. Gods have to smile on us.

Duke is pretty good as well.........

There’s Jenkins pinch running. Possible he can’t handle the bat at the moment but is able to pinch run?

Advertisement
Back