Best UM Defender Since Sean Taylor

We really should recruit the best DEs in the country. Only Clemson has put up more sacks than we have last 2 years. Come here, get sacks.

Advertisement
Seriously? WTF?
On that list, Rolle stands alone. He was a top 10 pick, unanimous AA, and won Tatum award. Campbell and KP were all ACC. Jaquan was a second team AA and second team all ACC. M. Jackson and G. Willis made second team all ACC. If NFL draft is the measure, Beason and KP low first rounders.

It isn’t crazy to think Rousseau goes high first. He clearly has the potential to be as good or better than those guys.

In my opinion. Sean Taylor R.I.P. is the best defender in the U's all time defense. To me he was like Ed Reed but faster , he timed better in the 40 yard dash. Plus Sean Taylor was pretty much the defense's version of Willis McGahee. Still is bull what ended his prime in college that a man on the sidelines robbed what would have been made them clearly the best college team of all time. But they got robbed, and I guess the most talented roster ever; imo.

Wasn't the best ever in like every top 5 lists on tv, but theres fans that agree with debate shows. You still have idiot fans who try to argue.; Just bugs me still that he clearly dived right at his knees?.

And Rosseau reminds me of Jevon Kearse already at this stage when he was the freak as a rookie. Jevon was shorter but he was arms were so long the o-line could barely touch him it seemed like mostly. Plus Rosseau barely played any game time.
i guess i was uneducated on what i saw with my own two eyes.

Advertisement
yall must think ima joke i guess. is this whats its like puttin up thousands of a wannabe *** dreams together. but all i see is a bunch of wannabe biches.. same difference

i guess i need to up my reputation on here

yall must think ima joke i guess. is this whats its like puttin up thousands of a wannabe *** dreams together. but all i see is a bunch of wannabe biches.. same difference

Can you ask your handler to take your computer away?

Thanks weirdo.

Advertisement
Again, WHAT WOULD OUR RECORD BE IF HE STARTED??!

GR15 is a difference maker. I really liked Garvin coming out of high school; thought he was grossly underrated....but I really, REALLY loved Rousseau coming out, and he was severally underrated, as well. Man among boys; and if he has another yr like this next yr, he’s going top 10 in the draft.

What team wouldn’t want a physical specimen like this w only 2 yrs of CFB mileage on him?

tenor.gif

Yet, as I have stated, Rousseau has some physical attributes I have not seen at the U since Hendricks. No other DE at Miami has had the kind of reach, length, balance and ability to continue making a play after getting blocked that Ted had. What I saw yesterday by Rousseau on some plays I have not seen since Ted. Not from Rusty, Stubbs,
Campbell. None had the flexility, length, strength, balance. I saw some flashes yesterday that reminded me of TH. Nobody else has ever shown that in the 50 years since TH left. I've seen them all: Rusty, Greg Mark (a sack machine), Stubbs, Kevin Patrick, except I saw almost no UM football in the '70's.

The next question is, will the very rare physical talent turn into consistent ongoing highest-level production?

You all are so ready to replace Stroud and Baker. It might have been a stroke of uncommon genius to put Rousseau in the middle as a stand-up rusher on passing downs. We'll see, especially after we have to face more mobile QBs.

As Manny noted, it was so easy to tee off on Hornibrook.

We did a great job of sealing our rush lanes at times. But, we did leave several huge escape lanes at times that FSU’s QB wasn’t capable of taking advantage of. Of course, all defenses do this.... but, I’m looking forward to seeing how we are able to contain Louisville‘s quarterback.

Again, WHAT WOULD OUR RECORD BE IF HE STARTED??!

GR15 is a difference maker. I really liked Garvin coming out of high school; thought he was grossly underrated....but I really, REALLY loved Rousseau coming out, and he was severally underrated, as well. Man among boys; and if he has another yr like this next yr, he’s going top 10 in the draft.

What team wouldn’t want a physical specimen like this w only 2 yrs of CFB mileage on him?

GRo does what truly great players do -- he elevates the play of others.

Advertisement

What reputation??....Your reputation is Sparkling in the Ghey community....

Advertisement
Just finished tied for 2nd in the great UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for sacks with a jaw-dropping 14.

He's the only freshman in the top 40.

The only underclassmen in the top 10.

Imagine if he didn't lose playing time due to Patchan's incredible Cupid Shuffle at the Spring Game.

Rousseau may be the best Miamk 4-3 DE ever. Haven't really ever had a GREAT one minus Ted Hendricks. Calais is really a DT or 3-4 DE.
When Hendricks played he was a man among boys. You had to be there to see for yourself. Ted was a classmate of mine!

Advertisement
Back