Best Tweet Ever?

Advertisement
Lol yall relax.... The ark ppl just get on my **** nerves, theyre crazy. When they started stalking me 3 weeks ago I took it to heart! Let me have my fun :)

And dont read into anything I say. Alex could end up at Brown-Mackie for all I know. That boy is more undecided than Its Pat.

(Or most razorback fans)

-me

Lol yall relax.... The ark ppl just get on my **** nerves, theyre crazy. When they started stalking me 3 weeks ago I took it to heart! Let me have my fun :)

And dont read into anything I say. Alex could end up at Brown-Mackie for all I know. That boy is more undecided than Its Pat.

(Or most razorback fans)

-me

Pretty funny, have at em...

Advertisement

(Or most razorback fans)

-me

Nice post. Gotta respect that. +1000

I was kidding about the following but could you post some of your funny stuff about them on here to so we can all share a laugh. Bravo on speaking up cause it was ridiculous watching their tweets after tweets. I almost felt bad for them like they were mentally unstable.

(Or most razorback fans)

-me
You. Are. Awesome.

Advertisement
question...can someone list the reasons why Alex would end up choosing ARK over Miami? (if he is leaning that way)

How does Alex feel about their non stop tweeting/stalking, that is the question? Lol

Advertisement
after NSD I am going to create a twitter handle @RazordbackCompliance and **** with all the fans. say things like "NCAA investigating Arkansas football player/coach sexual conduct rules." I want to see some angry rednecks!

Advertisement
How does Alex feel about their non stop tweeting/stalking, that is the question? Lol

"sometimes a hunter makes a loud noise in the woods that makes a deer run in another direction"

65.jpg

Advertisement
Back