Best Tweet Ever?

If this is really his girl, crown her now - the Queen of the U. The Sandcastle tweet is amazing.

Advertisement
deion sanders nfl network commercial during the super bowl. They are talking about how the rookies these days do it better. He came back with a wig on going by the name of Leon SandCastle.

I may join Twitter just to read this stuff from her. This is hilarious and Im glad that she has some real talk about them fans and coach stalking Collins. But seriously that is comedy.

She posts here.

I read that somewhere on here but it would only be for the tweets bout Arkansas is what I would want to read. Maybe get someone to open a thread for her tweets for signing day like she said and I can read them that way. Like someone said I would feel creepy following kids on twitter at my age haha

Advertisement
Followed up by:

amanda ‏@Grind2Glory

Arkansas fans gonna start stalking sandcastle next

eddie-murphy-nod.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Waiting for the first mope to come on and say, "Alex must have told her he's going to Arkansas, and they broke up. Now she's trashing his school."

P.S. This whole thing smells weird that she'd be sabotaging his Monday night announcement like this.

Advertisement
Alex must have told her he's going to Arkansas, and they broke up. Now she's trashing his school.

I think Alex made his decision to leave; told her; and now she's trashing the school out of spite...

Advertisement
Back