Best sports bar/restaurant to watch Canes road games at?

Advertisement
Fav-

Sport Grill
Sandbar

Bokampers, Caroline Ale House, Bru's Room are modern and have bigger screens

BRU'S ROOM SUCK to watch Canes games. We are second class citizen there ........ A HAVEN FOR OSU FANS with the best TV reserved for them and canes fans dealth with as an after thought.

Advertisement
BRU'S ROOM SUCK to watch Canes games. We are second class citizen there ........ A HAVEN FOR OSU FANS with the best TV reserved for them and canes fans dealth with as an after thought.

agree ..that is why my fav are the two on top.. but the other 3 at the bottom have great screens all over

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just make sure you bring your ferrari. That way the valet guys will park it right in front of Yard house under the little overpass/bridge thing.
You got it... hope the owners are paying for the VIP services. Wife and I will never go back. Had a service and food bad experience. Fvckem! Rather go to Berry's in the Grove, love to dog watch there too... ladies as well.

You got it... hope the owners are paying for the VIP services. Wife and I will never go back. Had a service and food bad experience. Fvckem! Rather go to Berry's in the Grove, love to dog watch there too... ladies as well.

LOL! Agreed it is a great spot. I would go there over yard house any day. The Italian place next to yard house is also terrible. I know I am spoiled from living in NY, but you could get better quality food at a local pizza joint up here for 1/4 of the price. The Italian place has chicken parms for like 30 bucks and you can get one over here for 7 bucks and it blows it out of the water lol. The best place in merrick is this little pannini shop on the second floor. They have awesome panninis.

LOL! Agreed it is a great spot. I would go there over yard house any day. The Italian place next to yard house is also terrible. I know I am spoiled from living in NY, but you could get better quality food at a local pizza joint up here for 1/4 of the price. The Italian place has chicken parms for like 30 bucks and you can get one over here for 7 bucks and it blows it out of the water lol. The best place in merrick is this little pannini shop on the second floor. They have awesome panninis.
I totally realize that young people are gonna like a different type of atmosphere than me. You brought up pizza, and as a NY'er you know pizza. Well Berry's has a brick oven and they're not bad. The best place to watch a game was Hooligans... until they closed up... sad day it was.

Advertisement
I totally realize that young people are gonna like a different type of atmosphere than me. You brought up pizza, and as a NY'er you know pizza. Well Berry's has a brick oven and they're not bad. The best place to watch a game was Hooligans... until they closed up... sad day it was.

I have actually had their pizza. It is really good. I was pleasantly surprised lol. I had the prosciutto pie. The italian place I was talking about was Villagio in merrick park. It was right across the road from yard house. It was pretty good, but I always found it funny that for 30 bucks you could get better italian food for 8 dollars in NY. However, The best cuban spots in NYC are like 60 bucks a meal and you could get better Cuban food at some little hole in the wall place in Miami for 10 bucks a meal lol.I have never been to Hooligans I am upset I missed out lol.

Talking Cuban... to me the best Cuban food is at Versailles, and it's cheap... but no TVs. Hooligans was great cause they had one of my favorite foods... oysters on the half shell. I ate seven dozen once on a bet, and they were large ones.

Talking Cuban... to me the best Cuban food is at Versailles, and it's cheap... but no TVs. Hooligans was great cause they had one of my favorite foods... oysters on the half shell. I ate seven dozen once on a bet, and they were large ones.

Versaille is great. The best cuban food I have ever eaten. You are getting me hungry with those oysters on a half shell talk lol. I absolutely love them. 7 dozen though is legit. I am very impressed haha.

Being Italian & being an Executive Chef, with alot of experience in Italian (Mediterranean) cuisine,...$30 for Chicken Parm is beyond absurd....

Advertisement
Back