Best sports bar/restaurant to watch Canes road games at?

SeanTaylor26

Recruit
Premium
What’s the best spot to watch Canes road games at in Miami? Considerations would be lots of tv’s/size of tv’s, being able to hear the play by play during the game (crucial), surround sound, good food, and a fun spot with lots of avid Canes fans. I’ve yet to find any place that I really dig in Miami. Is there an official hands down best Canes game spot?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yard House at Merrick Park. It's in the Gables, has about a hundred kinds of beer and TVs everywhere.

all good suggestions on this board, I'd also say Flannigans. My go-to is always sports grill though, on a saturday afternoon you may have more kids in there celebrating a little league win than you have people actually watching the game, but it's still a good place to watch.

What’s the best spot to watch Canes road games at in Miami? Considerations would be lots of tv’s/size of tv’s, being able to hear the play by play during the game (crucial), surround sound, good food, and a fun spot with lots of avid Canes fans. I’ve yet to find any place that I really dig in Miami. Is there an official hands down best Canes game spot?

someone asked the same question over at WEZ and they said Black Market in Miami. Apparently they blast the TV and play music during TV commercials. Blow smoke when Canes score or get turnovers. Supposed to be good (so they said).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I don't dwell in Miami. So I wouldn't know. But do feel free to investigate and inquire. hUh.

Advertisement
Back