Best recruiter of all time

I'm gonna go with the guy that assembled an NFL roster consisting of record-breaking high draft picks.

The Freckled God.

Advertisement
What butch built while being handcuffedtruly was a great roster. Then you look at what he had put together at unc until all the suspensions there. That guy knows good football players. I’ll give him that.

Who is the best recruiter we ever had? Part 1: head coach part 2: position coach

I have only been following recruiting since 2008 so I would say
1. CMR
2. Hartley or Clint Hurtt

Schnellenberger

Davis right behind him.

I got butch cause it was harder during his time here, dude locked in a got his guy I remember Bowden saying once Butch had them there was no chance. I also think Butch would beat Saban regularly had he a job at a big time program Im talking like take sabans guys with ease. I want him to stay at FIU forever.

Advertisement
Position coaches how bout Solly or mark stoops. Our rbs and dbs were stacked while they were here. Multiple 1st rounders

Advertisement
Schnelly did it when we were nothing, a joke, with no history of winning. He turned the tide.

On Feb 7th hopefully we will be saying Mark Richt.......

Advertisement
Davis, especially given the out-of-the-box **** he had to do given all of the things he was handcuffed with when he first came onboard.

Outside of that...Schnellenberger and Saban...though Richt has always been a solid recruiter himself.

Advertisement
Back