Best recruit ever

Advertisement
Advertisement
AP was a man against boys, literally had it all. WW, the same is true.

While I haven't seen much recruiting film, the shows or features that had footage of Iverson and Randy Moss, those two guys would likely be there as well. Moss is the most dominant player I've seen at the college level. There was literally no answer for that guy.

Shout out at Noel Devine as well. He looked like something out of a video game. His nickname then should've been cheat code. Broke so many ankles and looked Barry Sanders like back then.

I stuck with the modern age of recruiting players and Iverson / Moss were just outside of it.

Last edited:
Real ones will remember - Jammi German. Never saw him play, but I remember coming out of high school there was hype that he was a better prospect than Deion.

He was Florida's first Mr. Football, an award given to the state's top high school player. He was USA Today's Defensive Player of the Year. And, he was the MVP of the Florida- Georgia All-Star Game.

At 6 feet 2 and 175 pounds, German's legacy has grown to almost mythic proportion. At a state-sanctioned football combine at Fort Myers last summer, German was timed at 4.15 seconds in the 40-yard dash. No human has ever run a legitimate 4.15, but three high school coaches with stopwatches there had him at 4.15, 4.16 and 4.19.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Grew up and played in Cali. Lorenzo Booker was a god in So Cal. Played at St Bonaventure in Ventura Co. It was him and Whitney Lewis back to back years. Those dude were bad af

Live it was DeSean Jackson at Long Beach Poly in ‘05 and I played against Jimmy Clausen and Marc Tyler my senior year when they were at Oaks Christian.

Real ones will remember - Jammi German. Never saw him play, but I remember coming out of high school there was hype that he was a better prospect than Deion.

He was Florida's first Mr. Football, an award given to the state's top high school player. He was USA Today's Defensive Player of the Year. And, he was the MVP of the Florida- Georgia All-Star Game.

At 6 feet 2 and 175 pounds, German's legacy has grown to almost mythic proportion. At a state-sanctioned football combine at Fort Myers last summer, German was timed at 4.15 seconds in the 40-yard dash. No human has ever run a legitimate 4.15, but three high school coaches with stopwatches there had him at 4.15, 4.16 and 4.19.
Jammi is from my hometown....saw him play alot. I'm good friends with his HS coaches daughter. She's a HUGE Cane fan....as far as that 4.15...4.16...and 4.19 Crap....that's simply not true...1st off lol at "Stop Watches"....2nd...Jammi wasn't even the fastest player on those 93-94 teams. He was fast, but not Al Shipman and Carlos Jones fast. I'm talking on the field fast. No F's given about track speed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back