Best recruit ever

Advertisement
Yea he’s actually one of my all time fave players
I remember when he was in hs, his hype was crazy
Imagine if there was social media then like it is now
It would have been nuts
If he had lashlee, omg he would have thrown for 70 tds
He was a stud at Evangel Christian in LA. I believe he broke the national passing records while there.

Advertisement
From PA…and I know he was a Nole. Dan Kendra. He was truly a man amongst boys. Could run through you or by you. Big time arm. Unreal regimen in high school the way he ate and trained. Hurt his knee in a spring game and was never the same. But held a bunch of weight room records at FSU. Was going to make the Colts as a Fb but decided he wanted to join the Navy and become a Navy Seal. Passed every test but his body was breaking down so they basically made him retire. Should have went to PSU or ND and been a LB.

I was too young when the great canes teams were being recruited so I would say Duke Johnson. Dude carried Norland to state titles on both sides of the ball. One of my fav HS Duke memories - Duke with the Ibis hat after winning another state ring (ignore with fat blob on the left).

View attachment 215084
Same here on the age thing. I'm 31 so didn't see the older greats in HS that's why Duke is my guy as well. Not only did he carry Norland, but he also carried one of my friends that played safety for Belen 10 yards on his back into the end zone.

I'll keep it to in person.

I saw Jadeveon Clowney. He was the consensus #1 overall recruit that year and tied for #1 recruit in 247 history.

I think people forget just how elite he was because he hasn't played like a future hall of fame #1 overall pick in the NFL. But he was an absolute monster in high school. Every bit as good as advertised back then.
Best I ever seen in high school

Advertisement
Best I watched:

Bobby Washington Sr.
Leonard Taylor
Jerry Jeudy
Jaquan Johnson
Antwan Allen (One eyed linebacker for MNW, he looked like Derrick Brooks out there)
Travis Hunter (albeit in a 7 on 7 atmosphere)
Keyone Jenkins (Dominated a star studded American Heritage in one of the craziest HS football atmospheres I've ever witnessed)

Best I played against:

Duke Johnson (My ankle is still sore)
Geno Smith (Aired that ***** out like Peyton)
Teddy Bridgewater
You gotta go back to Goulds Cane this aint it.

Advertisement
At WR
Tedd Ginn I know he played corner too
Corey Rodgers
Julio Jones
DeSean Jackson
Dorial Green Beckham
AJ green
Percy Harvin

Played against Adrian Peterson in high school. I had a front row seat to him shredding our solid defense, and all they did was run toss plays to him. There's one play that stood out. It was a 3rd and 8 or so, it was obvious they wanted to get him outside again, so we knew they would be coming to the wide side of the field(They were on the far hash. The ENTIRE D slanted that way, to win with numbers. He still got past everyone and ran 40 something yards to the endzone. Everyone had a shot at him, EVERYONE and no one could get him down. A teammate, who ended up playing at UT had two shots and missed both.
AD will always be the best athlete I've ever seen in person.

Advertisement
Im just gonna go bias since i played ball in early 2000s in Broward. So played with or against or atleast got to see alot of our stars from the 98-03 time periods...and watch MNW games since a kid (soul bowl)

But imma go my old teammate.
Bt6XgJOIAAAtzgx.jpg

Unreal talent as a db and the ability to play wr as well. Hit pretty hard as well.

Check his family genes from his post this week. (Patrick Johnson Peterson or whatever you wanna call it is his cousin)

LaVar Arrington was a pretty big deal coming out of high school.
DJ Williams was even bigger a few years later.

Advertisement
Back