Best ON PAPER secondary in a long time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tyrique Stevenson. Bubba Bolden, James Williams, Avantae Williams, Kamren Kinchens, Te'Cory Couch, Marcus Clarke, Isaiah Dunson, Gilbert Frierson, Keontra Smith

That's a lot of stars. Excited to see what the future holds for these guys.

are we adding another cb to that list. Also you have no blades ans Ivey on there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not giving up on Blades. I think he can be a really good player and I think he is willing to put in the work. I'm not sure that some want the work that comes with getting better.
He's an A/A- cover corner. But his tackling, coming off blocks, anything that involves hitting someone else is f'in abysmal.

Ivey and Hall not on that list. Let's see what they can do with new blood coaching them. Ivey will be a 4th year starter, no?

I've seen enough young guys flame out to temper my expectations. But there is proven talent and intriguing incoming talent, for sure.

I am with D$. Couch is a slot. He played ok, I guess, when Blades went out. But his size, change of direction, and stickiness tell me he is a slot all the way. So was Bandy. When we moved Bandy outside, he regressed.

Tyreke and Blades/Ivey outside, Couch in the slot. Bolden and Hall. All these guys are legit starters and wouldn't be playing favorites, IMO, if the staff started them. If they get beat out, that is a good thing, cause it shows the younger talent is for real.

Tyrique Stevenson. Bubba Bolden, James Williams, Avantae Williams, Kamren Kinchens, Te'Cory Couch, Marcus Clarke, Isaiah Dunson, Gilbert Frierson, Keontra Smith

That's a lot of stars. Excited to see what the future holds for these guys.
I might be the only one, but I'm expecting Blades and Ivy to be noticeably improved under T Rob

Advertisement
Back