BEST MIAMI HURRICANE PLAYER OF THIS DECADE?

Advertisement
Willis is our last back to run for anything against big time teams. I love Duke, but he was a 25carry for 80 yard type of back against good teams

Willis is our last back to run for anything against big time teams. I love Duke, but he was a 25carry for 80 yard type of back against good teams

His SR year alone;

-Ran for 130 and a TD against FSU when they went to the Natty against Oregon.
-Ran for 249 against VT
-Ran for 100 on 14 tries against GT, who was 10-2 that year, which means he would've ran for more if the defense could've stopped them.

People don’t know what elite means. Elite is what Joe burrow is doing. Elite is deshaun Watson, Trevor Lawrence, Jameis (the natty year)... if you think we have had anyone in THAT category this decade then Idk what to tell you

Duke, hands down. The sad thing is now we try to find players good enough to make a list of Best whereas before it was a battle to find room for players on a list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke
Spence
Willis
Kaaya
Perryman

We really need to get some competent people in the building. Besides Duke, we haven't had much elite talent.

Advertisement
What?? In Duke's last season he didn't have 1 game of less than 4.0 ypc and had at least 90+ yards in every game. Plus he was playing against stacked boxes because we were starting a true freshman QB. What are you talking about?

Advertisement
Yeh, I don’t know how you can’t call Duke Johnson an elite player. That’s not a good take.

Elite defensively? Perryman and Ja Quan maybe. Elite is a special player.

To me, Duke Johnson is the best if not top two in Hurricane History.
Duke is my favorite Cane and certainly elite. He would have played on any of our great teams but not sure where he ranks on all time list. That list is five deep at every position other than Oline. Not sure Duke make #1 among RBs -- Edge, Clinton, Willis, Melvin, OJ ..... That said, nobody touches him last ten years.

Kaaya over Rosier, who led the team to the only 10-win season in years, let alone the decade, beat FSU, Beat ND, got us as high as #2 Rank and was the only Q this decade, or ever, to win the Coastal? Nahh. I'll take Barrios as a possession receiver from 17, a team that accomplished something.

I like Spence on D but again I go 2017: Jaquan Johnson

Advertisement
Back