BEST MIAMI HURRICANE PLAYER OF THIS DECADE?

Flake James played us like a violin; millions wasted with no legal end in sight. Offensive? You bet!.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• 20200101_143922.jpg
    20200101_143922.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
It’s depressing to think we didn’t have one truly elite player this entire decade.

You have to be joking.

-Denzel Perryman was a 3rd team All-American, 2X All-Conference, and a Butkus Semi-Finalist.
-Duke Johnson was 2nd team All-Conference as a Rookie and Soph, then made all conference along with breaking the record for all purpose yards in only 3 seasons.
-Lamar Miller was a fcking beast
-Allen Bailey played in 2010 if we're counting him, though I'll admit he's more elite as a pro than in college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To think we had a few teams in the previous decade with these players on the same team:
Willis, Clinton and Frank with Shockey & Winslow, Johnson, Wayne, Santana and the GOATS ST26 & E-Reed.

The fight this decade is Duke Johnson/Lamar Miller & asome lame defender.

F****** travesty!!

You have to be joking.

-Denzel Perryman was a 3rd team All-American, 2X All-Conference, and a Butkus Semi-Finalist.
-Duke Johnson was 2nd team All-Conference as a Rookie and Soph, then made all conference along with breaking the record for all purpose yards in only 3 seasons.
-Lamar Miller was a fcking beast
-Allen Bailey played in 2010 if we're counting him, though I'll admit he's more elite as a pro than in college.
Yeh, I don’t know how you can’t call Duke Johnson an elite player. That’s not a good take.

Elite defensively? Perryman and Ja Quan maybe. Elite is a special player.

To me, Duke Johnson is the best if not top two in Hurricane History.

Advertisement
Back