Best Guess - Class 2023

We miss at QBs, rb & wr . Miss on big time OL and DL. Pick up a couple db pieces and TE. Prove me wrong Mario. We need the big ugglies!! I know that we can do it but receipts.. are difficult to be had. Lb remains the wild card. Hoping I'm wrong...

Advertisement
My conservative best guess right now:

Qb- Emory Williams
Rb- Cedric Baxter
TE- Jackson Carver
O line- Payton Kirkland, Madden Sanker, Antonio Tripp, Monroe Freeling, Jonathan Cline.
WR- Robby Washington, Ray Ray Joseph, Andy Jean, Jalen Brown.
D line- Reuben Bain, Jaxon Howard, Derrick LeBlanc, Collin Ante(however you pronounce it African kid out in Anaheim).
LB- Malik Bryant, Tony Rojas, Raul Aguirre.
Secondary- Kaylin Lee (corner from georgia with ties to Addae), JC Jackson, Joenel Aguero.

This haul would bring one 5 star, eighteen 4 stars, three 3 star kids.

The big misses: Rashada, Hykeem, Inniss, Hicks.

Gonna be fun to see how accurate or off this is by December.
So you think we’ll drop 3 of our current 5 commits?

Qb- Emory Williams
Rb- Cedric Baxter
TE- Jackson Carver
O line- Payton Kirkland, Madden Sanker, Antonio Tripp, Monroe Freeling, Jonathan Cline.
D line- Reuben Bain, Jaxon Howard, Derrick LeBlanc, Collin Ante(however you pronounce it African kid out in Anaheim).
Secondary- Kaylin Lee (corner from georgia with ties to Addae), JC Jackson, Joenel Aguero.

Gimme this all **** day. The trenches 🔥

We miss at QBs, rb & wr . Miss on big time OL and DL. Pick up a couple db pieces and TE. Prove me wrong Mario. We need the big ugglies!! I know that we can do it but receipts.. are difficult to be had. Lb remains the wild card. Hoping I'm wrong...
To be said this generation requires two things: $$$ and product on the field. Until we show the latter I have serious concerns that these kids will be willing to sign on the Ruiz dotted line.

Advertisement

Qb- Emory Williams
Rb- Cedric Baxter
TE- Jackson Carver

You forgot Jayden Wayne

Advertisement
Advertisement

Qb- Emory Williams
Rb- Cedric Baxter
TE- Jackson Carver

As long as that's not QB1 I'll take everything else.

Advertisement
I'd like to add my predicted class but loose lips:) For the sake of conversation @Damiencane86 is overshooting where we are at certain position groups as of now and vastly undershooting in a few others.
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Qb- Emory Williams
Rb- Cedric Baxter
TE- Jackson Carver

Do you mean 2023 CB Ja'Keem Jackson
and 2023 ATH/DE/TE Collins Acheampong.

I like the post Overall. I think we do better in oline and dline portions of class.

Go Canes

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back