Best feeling after a win since 2005 VT

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
That's a long time to wait for this feeling. 2009 FSU was pretty close, but to do it against the Gator makes it special. Realize this may be the last time we play them for 15 years? If you've lived and died with this program through its ups and downs, today is a day to sit back and be happy. Zero negative thoughts right now. Part of being a fanatic is having moments like this that make all the ****** moments more than worth it.

Proud.

Happy.

And, excited.

M'f'in Hurricanes.

Advertisement
**** man,this is gonna sound crazy, but it's 2003 UF for me. I don't think anything we've done since that game can compare to the way I feel right now.

So now Florida can remember this day for the end of days since they scared to reschedule...

we just beat a team that we hate and they'll have to live with it for a loooooong time. upset a (highly) ranked team. turned our biggest weakness into our strength. vaulted back into the top 25. gave the ACC some credibility. jumped into the national picture (and even national title talks) and set us up for a big time season.

In the words of ice cube. 'today was a good day'

Advertisement
I feel like throwing cuz how intense the moments. Shaved off a couple of yrs off my life. Prob gonna have a sore throat tomorrow. But the funny thing is it really hasnt hit me yet and when it does....

111.gif

So now Florida can remember this day for the end of days since they scared to reschedule...

I may be wrong but I remember uf students *****ing about how the Seminole war canoe should go over there because they beat Miami.....well they dnt have to worry about that anymore. It stays in Miami. GO CANES

i had the same feeling back in 2009 oklahoma a lot of off season talk about how they didnt have a chance in that game. hopefully florida will make a good showing the rest of the year so it stays as a good win

Advertisement
best, most important victory we've had in many, many years. referendum on kehoe? signature win for golden? fire dorito? all those threads can kiss my cot **** culo.

go canes! enjoy the victory! gators suck! love that we won with our defense!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was way better man. The way those F**kboys run their mouths. This is an amazing feeling to shut their effin' trap.

Hard for me to compare how I felt after games.

I'm a little older now, a little more appreciative. Listening to Golden fight tears through his post game PC really drove it home for me. I've never been happier for any team, ever.

Sure games stack up and there's been bigger moments obviously....tons of them.

But I've never ever felt better for a group of kids than I do right now. Its just a moment they can finally exhale, even if its only a moment.

Hard for me to compare how I felt after games.

I'm a little older now, a little more appreciative. Listening to Golden fight tears through his post game PC really drove it home for me. I've never been happier for any team, ever.

Sure games stack up and there's been bigger moments obviously....tons of them.

But I've never ever felt better for a group of kids than I do right now. Its just a moment they can finally exhale, even if its only a moment.

golden hit it on the head as usual. it has been a tough 26 months and this is a veritable, tangible sign of the program turning upwards.

Advertisement
Back