Best drafted class ever class of 2004

Troll-ish statement. Never is a long time. Three 1st round picks in a championship year isn't all that farfetched, unless you think Miami will never sniff another championship.

We haven’t won a title in 20 years. Haven’t won the ACC. 10 wins only twice in the 14 years.

I have a real difficult time seeing us winning big like we have in the past. The landscape is totally different now. Money spent on coaches and recruits is astronomically high.

Advertisement
The SEC changed the rules 20 years ago. We've had bad coaching hires, equally bad staffs, behind in the arms race, behind in the weight room/deer antler spray game. We need a class like the 83/99-00's that is full of stars (especially) from the tri-county era who understand and want to be Canes, and give a middle finger to the SEC (and I suppose FSU/Clemson) and the bags they drop.

It's not impossible, we have made improvements everywhere, but we have to win and change minds with players that matter, the Deshaun Watsons and Devin Hester's of the world, that can win games almost by themselves.

Lol I remember watching when Winslow made that I’m a fckn soldier comment on tv and I loved every minute of it. that was my first time hearing about that story when he was suppose to apologize to the team... Winslow was a goat level savage 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back