Best Cane DL in College

It is between Sapp and Brown. As good as Cortez and Maryland was here. I think Sapp and Brown were both a notch about both. I’d probably give Sapp a slight edge over Brown. Wilfork comes in at 5 behind these 4.

At DE Hendricks is #1 by quiet a bit. Was well before most of our time. Stubbs comes in behind him. Rousseau and Phillips both had potential to push that #2 spot but didn’t play long enough.

Advertisement
Hendricks is the Greatest DLman (regardless of position) in UM History....
Can't combine Interior vs exterior in that Top 5-6 context....To say Medearis, ***an or Mark's isn't that type of caliber is insane. (Especially Medearis) Just because the Sapp's, Browns and Marylands get all the accolades (well deserved) should never diminish what the DEs mentioned did at UM.
Agreed. Rusty would be on any Cane DLine list top 5 for me. Just looking at college performance.

It is between Sapp and Brown. As good as Cortez and Maryland was here. I think Sapp and Brown were both a notch about both. I’d probably give Sapp a slight edge over Brown. Wilfork comes in at 5 behind these 4.

At DE Hendricks is #1 by quiet a bit. Was well before most of our time. Stubbs comes in behind him. Rousseau and Phillips both had potential to push that #2 spot but didn’t play long enough.
Rousseau and Phillips aren’t in same conversation with Rusty Madearis.

Advertisement
I would put Jerome MACKDougle ahead of Rousseau and Phillips. He gave us two outstanding seasons.
You kinda proved my point here. Both only played 1 good season. I was merely stating had they played more seasons they’d be in that category. If you see I said potential. Yeah Rusty and McDougle both rank ahead of them behind Hendricks on an all time list.

Advertisement

Did you ever see Medearis? As good as any one who ever played at the U!

Advertisement
this years d line could be filthy but unfortunately i dont think the staff will give bain, kelly and LT and the right personnel the playing time that we need them to play

We have time for another one before the weekend with hopefully some good news

Top five for me- i am not old enough to see Hendricks so I am not putting him on my list although based upon what i have read he should be #1.

Jerome Brown
Tez
Sapp
Russell Maryland
Stubbs

Honorable Mention- Big Vince

Pretty Amazing looking back how much better our DT have been than our DE.
Wow we never talked mm never talked about the great players we have currently. LMAO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back