Besides 1 play

The false start sent me over the edge. NOTHING else happening to distract the official. Not a **** thing to do but watch for false starts. Official standing, staring, watching for a false start, and missed that crap? No. You don't miss it, you ignore it.

One of thee worst.

Advertisement
Do you actually know what holding is? If I'm engaged w/ you and have a "fist full of jersey" and driving you back, THAT'S NOT HOLDING! If I lose my leverage or you beat me and I reach out and grab you, pull you down, THAT'S HOLDING. Tf??! Watch a game before making a dumb *** comment like this.
We win that game if Scaife played tackle. Staff failed in that regard. UF tackles weren't all that but their ends looked elite.
If...if...if , what happens if Florida doesn't fumble and goes up 14-3?

I'm talking about something we could have controlled like who we started at tackle buddy, not individual plays like if we didn't muff a punt. If Scaife started at tackle we win by double digits.

I'm talking about something we could have controlled like who we started at tackle buddy, not individual plays like if we didn't muff a punt. If Scaife started at tackle we win by double digits.
How does Scaife starting at right tackle fix your issue at left tackle ?

Advertisement
At least one side is taken care of? Gives the OC a chance to protect one side.
OC did nothing to protect the Qb, then wants to talk that the kid left plays on the field. Of course the kid left plays on the field, you get as much
pass rush as he did your 'pocket presence' and 'eyes' are going to change a bit. Lack of adjustment to pass rush with blocking scheme and play
selection was costly and should be of major concern.

OC did nothing to protect the Qb, then wants to talk that the kid left plays on the field. Of course the kid left plays on the field, you get as much
pass rush as he did your 'pocket presence' and 'eyes' are going to change a bit. Lack of adjustment to pass rush with blocking scheme and play
selection was costly and should be of major concern.

Another member to put on ignore. These threads are going to be great without all the garbage.

Advertisement

First off; u’re assuming they would’ve scored. 2nd off, would it be 14-3 if Toney wasn’t allowed an alley b/c Bandy’s angle was impeded by a blown BLATANT hold?

I already posted, we didn’t play our best game; those two fumbles by UF were gifts, BUT ya’ll did that chit to urselves; just like we missed the fg, and numerous open WRs. The chit we didn’t do was blow an absolutely egregious false start that kept UFs drive alive. A take down of Pinckney on a crucial 3rd down that kept ur drive alive. A missed, late SPEAR by Shawn Davis on Jarren on a 3rd down play deep in our territory that would’ve kept our drive alive. ****; u wouldn’t have even been a position to fumble had it not been for the blown PI call against Blades.

Spear me the bull chit. We lost by 4 despite our spotty play and terrible refereeing.

First off; u’re assuming they would’ve scored. 2nd off, would it be 14-3 if Toney wasn’t allowed an alley b/c Bandy’s angle was impeded by a blown BLATANT hold?

I already posted, we didn’t play our best game; those two fumbles by UF were gifts, BUT ya’ll did that chit to urselves; just like we missed the fg, and numerous open WRs. The chit we didn’t do was blow an absolutely egregious false start that kept UFs drive alive. A take down of Pinckney on a crucial 3rd down that kept ur drive alive. A missed, late SPEAR by Shawn Davis on Jarren on a 3rd down play deep in our territory that would’ve kept our drive alive. ****; u wouldn’t have even been a position to fumble had it not been for the blown PI call against Blades.

Spear me the bull chit. We lost by 4 despite our spotty play and terrible refereeing.
and Florida won by 4 points despite their spotty play and terrible refereeing

Bruh, between this hold, Pinckney where he was held on a 3rd down run, the PI on Blades who had TEXT BOOK coverage, the blatant, EGREGIOUS missed false start, I almost had a total nuclear meltdown. And to see missed tackle after missed tackle nearly sent me to the ER euurly.
Don't forget that the play clock expired on one of those 4th downs that they missed as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro, to be honest, in the trenches and on the outside, there is literally holding all the time, but when you stay in between the pads and drive, it's often, it ever called....and that's on both sides. But once a defender breaks through w/ a rip move or just flat out beats you, you can continue to try to push him to stop momentum or delay his course, but you can't yank his arm, pull his jersey, hold his arm, drag him down etc.

Like you, I initially missed the Bandy hold, as well, b/c I was so infuriated w/ the missed tackles....but in my mind's eye, I said Bandy had an angle and stopped abruptly. Rewound that joint on the DVR and saw Bandy's arm was literally being used like a tug-o-war rope....RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF!

We had so many self-inflicted wounds, and the refs just added salt to it. I've watched that game now 4 times, hoping for a different result b/c of the blown opportunities and miscues that were detrimental.
I can't watch them again unless they win. I don't have it in me. I am a coach by nature in my relatively advanced age so I would lose it more the second time around. Thanks for the description on holding, it is vague what is and what is not holding in my mind.

U cant give any examples of how the refs helped UM
Are you kidding? There were 2 holdings on the long screen alone and pretty much on every pass play. The unsportsmanlike penalty on Campbell was ridiculous, Bandy stood over and talked to everyone he tackled. Also, check out the end of the fake punt and watch #4 from the bench move on
the punter

We held the gates stars to nothing. Did you see the stats on Toney. He has one play. Yes One play. And on that play you can see Bandy getting held right in front of the Refs Face!! Look at the pic I posted.

Their RB Perine is average

Their WR's were nothing special

TE could be a good one but he couldn't hold Jordans jock. View attachment 95346

****, that screenshot is just the END of Van Jefferson's hold on Bandy, the last part where Bandy could easily have made the tackle. Show the screenshots from earlier in the play, where Jefferson started holding Bandy while Toney set up to catch the pass, and then when Jefferson continued to hold as Bandy tried to get around Jefferson to defend Toney.

HORRIBLE missed call by the ref, who you can clearly see in the photo as he STARES AT THE HOLDING.

Advertisement
Back