Besides 1 play

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021
We held the gates stars to nothing. Did you see the stats on Toney. He has one play. Yes One play. And on that play you can see Bandy getting held right in front of the Refs Face!! Look at the pic I posted.

Their RB Perine is average

Their WR's were nothing special

TE could be a good one but he couldn't hold Jordans jock.
IMG_4662.jpg

Advertisement
We held the gates stars to nothing. Did you see the stats on Toney. He has one play. Yes One play. And on that play you can see Bandy getting held right in front of the Refs Face!! Look at the pic I posted.

TE could be a good one but he couldn't hold Jordans jock. View attachment 95346

Thanks OP, the refs were god-awful for sure...but it was inexcusable to miss that many tackles in the open.

I was screaming when i saw this hold... Smdh

Bruh, between this hold, Pinckney where he was held on a 3rd down run, the PI on Blades who had TEXT BOOK coverage, the blatant, EGREGIOUS missed false start, I almost had a total nuclear meltdown. And to see missed tackle after missed tackle nearly sent me to the ER euurly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fr Fr... @Rellyrell @skeeter - This was my only concern in going into this game and other big games fam no lie. We ball and theses zebras have it our for :neonu: 's. I really would like for Blake"Soft" James to get off his tail and make a statement about this. This is getting too common my brothers . I wish we could have our own private investigation firm to look into this. I heard some teams have them when the play OOS. I forgot who tho?

They were all bad calls the problem I have with this one is it's literally right in front of the Refs face. OMG

Advertisement
and Florida would say the same on the long screen pass at least two Miami blockers with a fist full of jersey

Honestly, Perine is a good running back. I genuinely believe that Bandy altered his running style with that hit in the beginning of the game because Perine usually runs harder than that..Bandy wasn't playing though haha.

We win that game if Scaife played tackle. Staff failed in that regard. UF tackles weren't all that but their ends looked elite.

Advertisement
Fr Fr... @Rellyrell @skeeter - This was my only concern in going into this game and other big games fam no lie. We ball and theses zebras have it our for :neonu: 's. I really would like for Blake"Soft" James to get off his tail and make a statement about this. This is getting too common my brothers . I wish we could have our own private investigation firm to look into this. I heard some teams have them when the play OOS. I forgot who tho?

I've been saying this for a while; I was happy when Richt called them out a bit, but became disappointed when he walked back his words. These zebras need to be called out, like NOW! We still had a chance to win the game, but had they not stuck their nose in where it literally didn't belong, we win easily. If they STUCK their nose where it belonged, we win in a tight one. We're missing two trophies in our case b/c of these chumps, and I'm tired of it. Doesn't excuse our less than luster play, but they I'm tired of having to beat the opposing team and the refs.

and Florida would say the same on the long screen pass at least two Miami blockers with a fist full of jersey

Do you actually know what holding is? If I'm engaged w/ you and have a "fist full of jersey" and driving you back, THAT'S NOT HOLDING! If I lose my leverage or you beat me and I reach out and grab you, pull you down, THAT'S HOLDING. Tf??! Watch a game before making a dumb *** comment like this.

Advertisement
Bruh, between this hold, Pinckney where he was held on a 3rd down run, the PI on Blades who had TEXT BOOK coverage, the blatant, EGREGIOUS missed false start, I almost had a total nuclear meltdown. And to see missed tackle after missed tackle nearly sent me to the ER euurly.
The false start sent me over the edge. NOTHING else happening to distract the official. Not a **** thing to do but watch for false starts. Official standing, staring, watching for a false start, and missed that crap? No. You don't miss it, you ignore it.

Do you actually know what holding is? If I'm engaged w/ you and have a "fist full of jersey" and driving you back, THAT'S NOT HOLDING! If I lose my leverage or you beat me and I reach out and grab you, pull you down, THAT'S HOLDING. Tf??! Watch a game before making a dumb *** comment like this.
So I don't know the text book rule on holding. Juts being honest. I will defer to you on this but I thought the long run that got called back for not one but two holding calls was phantom as well. There was a late hit on Williams on third down at our goal line that also should have been called. Frustrating game. I lost my mind on the false start... The missed tackles on the long run by Toney sent me to the moon so I missed the Bandy hold... So many what ifs and in the end, if we don't miss a chip shot and take an idiotic selfish penalty we are kicking a field goal to win. YOU CAN'T TAUNT, DON'T DO IT. I don't agree with it but this is the world we live in, the 80's are long gone.

The muffed punt, good glory.

I believe we do have them. Even for ACC play. It's been posted on here, we routinely send weekly game tapes highlighting the uneven officiating to the league office but it's ignored.

Except when a call goes in our favor, then they'll fire the officiating crew like the did after that Duke game. The script was supposed to be a highly rated UNC plays a highly rated Duke for the season closer but Miami spoiled the party.

Last edited:
So I don't know the text book rule on holding. Juts being honest. I will defer to you on this but I thought the long run that got called back for not one but two holding calls was phantom as well. There was a late hit on Williams on third down at our goal line that also should have been called. Frustrating game. I lost my mind on the false start... The missed tackles on the long run by Toney sent me to the moon so I missed the Bandy hold... So many what ifs and in the end, if we don't miss a chip shot and take an idiotic selfish penalty we are kicking a field goal to win. YOU CAN'T TAUNT, DON'T DO IT. I don't agree with it but this is the world we live in, the 80's are long gone.

The muffed punt, good glory.

Bro, to be honest, in the trenches and on the outside, there is literally holding all the time, but when you stay in between the pads and drive, it's often, it ever called....and that's on both sides. But once a defender breaks through w/ a rip move or just flat out beats you, you can continue to try to push him to stop momentum or delay his course, but you can't yank his arm, pull his jersey, hold his arm, drag him down etc.

Like you, I initially missed the Bandy hold, as well, b/c I was so infuriated w/ the missed tackles....but in my mind's eye, I said Bandy had an angle and stopped abruptly. Rewound that joint on the DVR and saw Bandy's arm was literally being used like a tug-o-war rope....RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF!

We had so many self-inflicted wounds, and the refs just added salt to it. I've watched that game now 4 times, hoping for a different result b/c of the blown opportunities and miscues that were detrimental.

Advertisement
Back