Berrios...

Who's the bigger wigger between Berrios and Worton?

Worton is
th

while Berrios is
ray-allen-jj-barea.gif

dude is puerto rican and peeps keep calling him a wigger.lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just saw this on kentuckysportsradio.com and found it interesting, its Drew Barker(uk qb commit) talking about Berrios after the elite 11.

"It was good to see Braxton Berrios at The Opening. I think we have a really good chance with him. He hasn’t visited yet, but he’s going to come down the weekend of July 19th for the Friday Night Lights camp, which all of the 2014 commits and top targets are coming to as well, like Matt Elam and Stanton Truitt. A lot of people wrote Braxton off to Miami when they offered him, but to be honest, I don’t think he’s a lock to Miami at all. He told me that he doesn’t know why everyone thinks that. He did say it was his dream school, but also that they’re going through a lot with the NCAA right now, so I still think we’ve got a really good shot. If you saw him compete at the SPARQ combine on ESPN, you saw what a pure athlete he is. He ran a 4.48 40 and had the fastest shuttle time at the camp with a 3.81. He’s a really good football player too. I watched him play and he was just carving up defenses in the slot, which would be perfect for the Air Raid offense

" I don't know why everyone thinks he's a lock to Miami" Next sentence " it is his dream school".

He keeps this up the fans are gonna turn on him faster then they did when Hogan turned NWO. At least he had a good two week run on here .

Last edited:
Advertisement
" I don't know why everyone thinks I'm a lock to Miami" Next sentence " it is his dream school". You can't make this crap up.

He keeps this up the fans are gonna turn on him worse than Hogan Turning NWO.

He never said that though.

" I don't know why everyone thinks I'm a lock to Miami" Next sentence " it is his dream school". You can't make this crap up.

He keeps this up the fans are gonna turn on him worse than Hogan Turning NWO.

He never said that though.

It was a joke bro, some people on here turn faster than wwe fans . This story will end the honeymoon with some folks on here . Love ya one minute then hate you the next.

Last edited:
I think he is just taking everything in before he makes a decision. It seems like his recruitment has really blown up in the last couple of months and he doesnt want to rush a decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In before "too short and white anyway. DO NOT WANT."

This may not be the case just yet, but give it a week or 2.

Advertisement
Back