Berrios...

everyone keeps saying Welker, but i see more of a Steve Smith type. The kid is strong, fast and has crazy vert with an incredible ability to highpoint the ball for someone his size.

finally someone who doesnt compare white players to other white players just because they are white

Advertisement
Advertisement
everyone keeps saying Welker, but i see more of a Steve Smith type. The kid is strong, fast and has crazy vert with an incredible ability to highpoint the ball for someone his size.

You have to compare him to a white guy. It's the rule.

finally someone who doesnt compare white players to other white players just because they are white

I said Tyrann Mathieu and got jumped.

He's way more athletic than what is considered to be "his ilk"

Advertisement
I don't give a **** who people compare this kid to, he's good. And he plays with the type of emotion that, quite frankly, we've been missing for about a decade.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
he reminds me of a young Don Knotts, maybe mixed in with a little Popeye but he runs his routes just like Tim Dwight.

Advertisement
Back