Berrios

Advertisement
Wouldn't surprise me if Golden will contact some of the other receivers on the board with offers to commit now or Berrios will take their spot.

I agree 100%. I think if AG gave him a non commitable offer his recruitment would blow up nationally and a lot of other programs would offer based on UM's evaluation.

Go Canes

Wouldn't surprise me if Golden will contact some of the other receivers on the board with offers to commit now or Berrios will take their spot.

I agree 100%. I think if AG gave him a non commitable offer his recruitment would blow up nationally and a lot of other programs would offer based on UM's evaluation.

Go Canes

He's already a big time recruit. Getting this kid would be huge. He's not a "diamond in the rough" type.

http://www.highschoolot.com/berrios-trims-list-to-five/12556159/

Hope the kid gets the offer he's been waiting for. Tired of all the princesses in Suth Florida playing UM...join or get the **** out!

Advertisement
Pete, assuming he gets offored in the next few days, do you think he'll commit on the spot?

Advertisement
Article up on Canesport..

He pretty much loves the U.
Got a Miami license plate on his car.
Has cousins in the area.
Is going to decide at the latest September/October. Is an EE

Gotta like our chances if he gets an offer.

SIAP but he will be at the Opening next week as well. Kid seems to have the goods.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back