Berrios is my favorite Cane of this era

Problem2

All-American
Premium
God **** legend, so happy he gets to be a part of this

[TWEET]929579107515592709[/TWEET]

Advertisement
He's top 3 for me; yet, you had a handful of idiots on this board who said he was a jag. Total losers.

Love his throwing his arms up wide looking at the crowd after a touchdown as if he was Maximus in Gladiator saying, "are you not entertained?"

Advertisement
Advertisement
You'll recall some people wanted Joystick to get his spot because he wasn't a SFLA boy.

But I'm not naming names.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Couldn’t agree more. Kid was underutilized and out of position for the majority of his career here. Even in this offseason most people were in the opinion that he had no business being here. Every big game he’s been showing out. Year after year we’ve heard this was the class gonna bring it back but he’s clearly taken it personally and to another level with each game.. He bleeds orange and green and has been ready for every moment this year.

He's top 3 for me; yet, you had a handful of idiots on this board who said he was a jag. Total losers.[/QUOT

Same with Rozier. He was going to transfer after Perry won the job.

The thing with Barrier and Rozier is they don't fit the stereotype. Neither was super highly-rated our of H.S. Neither is imposing physically.

While it would be nice, not every player is going to be an Andre Johnson type physical specimen. But some guys just know how to play.

There isn't a player I am happier for right now. Grew up a huge Canes fan in NC. Played for his dream school and became a Legend. Living the story most of us on here would dream about.

Advertisement
Back